3rd and 9+ yards QB ratings this year:
    Aaron Rodgers - 150.7
    Tom Brady - 91.3
    Drew Brees - 90.6
    Andrew Luck - 84.6
    Peyton Manning - 71.4
    BAN RODGERS

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I was there the last time in 2006, for the Brett Favre constellation of errors game (another one?, you may ask).

Buffalo is the most primitive outpost in the NFL. Most of the fans have only recently begun to walk upright, and they expect you to understand their grunting language, and get pissed when you don't. The parking lot is gravel and they break up shipping pallets with sledgehammers and burn them in bonfires right next to their 20 year old pickup trucks. They don't give a *uck. One guy had a modified weedwhacker with a blender attachment and was serving margaritas, with just ice and tequila.

The stadium was designed by the same architect who built stonehenge, and it has just a few more working facilities (the beer spigot works, but the toilets don't so much).

The fans taking a leak in the men's room shout back and forth about Sabres rivalries, playoff wins over the Habs in '75, etc. etc. And they mean it. They really hate the other hockey teams.

Fans are outrageously drunk and tremendously obnoxious (but still not as vulgar as Philly fans). They don't like any fan of any other team at any time. At All. The field looks hard and forbidding and the fans next to the field have faces filled with malice, despair, and disease, as though you are walking through a leper colony.

I've never been in a tougher venue as a fan and can imagine nothing tougher than playing in that hell hole as a player. Even the deafening noise of domes is better, because it is uniformly loud, unlike Rich Stadium, where the pernicious pestilence of Bills fans is in full throat, the garrulous grunting of the fans like those of the hungry swarms of the undead.
    Are you attempting to scare the shit out of Guiness?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Sounds nice.
    X10.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I was there the last time in 2006, for the Brett Favre constellation of errors game (another one?, you may ask).

Buffalo is the most primitive outpost in the NFL. Most of the fans have only recently begun to walk upright, and they expect you to understand their grunting language, and get pissed when you don't. The parking lot is gravel and they break up shipping pallets with sledgehammers and burn them in bonfires right next to their 20 year old pickup trucks. They don't give a *uck. One guy had a modified weedwhacker with a blender attachment and was serving margaritas, with just ice and tequila.

The stadium was designed by the same architect who built stonehenge, and it has just a few more working facilities (the beer spigot works, but the toilets don't so much).

The fans taking a leak in the men's room shout back and forth about Sabres rivalries, playoff wins over the Habs in '75, etc. etc. And they mean it. They really hate the other hockey teams.

Fans are outrageously drunk and tremendously obnoxious (but still not as vulgar as Philly fans). They don't like any fan of any other team at any time. At All. The field looks hard and forbidding and the fans next to the field have faces filled with malice, despair, and disease, as though you are walking through a leper colony.

I've never been in a tougher venue as a fan and can imagine nothing tougher than playing in that hell hole as a player. Even the deafening noise of domes is better, because it is uniformly loud, unlike Rich Stadium, where the pernicious pestilence of Bills fans is in full throat, the garrulous grunting of the fans like those of the hungry swarms of the undead.
    Brilliant. This must be played while reading in John Facenda voice...

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Brilliant. This must be played while reading in John Facenda voice...
    That was good.

Thanks vince.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    BAN RODGERS
    Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL 21h21 hours ago

Aaron Rodgers - 150.7

The BEST of the REST:

Tom Brady - 91.3

Drew Brees - 90.6

Andrew Luck - 84.6

Peyton Manning - 71.4

He's a witch......

Burn him at the stake.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ers-in-week-15

Eddie Lacy status in question for Packers in Week 15

By: Chris Wesseling ... Around the NFL Writer

Published: Dec. 11, 2014 at 07:45 p.m. ... Updated: Dec. 11, 2014 at 08:39 p.m.

"It depends on how the rest of the week goes," Lacy said, via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I'm progressing still. But there's still some things that need to be figured out."

GO PACK GO !

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...8-4cdd6b4072e0

Eddie Lacy won't play if it disadvantages the team

Packers running back Eddie Lacy was available to the media on Thursday, Dec. 11.

Blog Entries

I don't always agree with Ayn, but he's broken the code on this one. Any Pack fans attending this game should consider not wearing your team stuff. Bills fans are a strange lot and VERY violent. I'll never attend another event there and would not encourage anyone to do so.

I wish they would scream profanities at opposing fans, it'd give some form of early warning. Bills fans lead the league in sucker punches. I even quit going skiing up in that area, due to the strange inhabitants.

Ok, but how's the food? Good wings, right?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Hawk says he is fine, not injured and doesn't want to be a storyline. But IS launching a reality show on The Ocho called "BJ and the Hawk".

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...line/20273675/
    Joke if you want, but could the guy sound more geniune that he does in this quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. Hawk
    "You don't need to sit there and whine about it," "It doesn't matter. No one cares. Everyone is in their own life and they should be. This team is playing really well. That's why I was hesitant to even come in (the locker room). Nothing is about me. It shouldn't be about me. It's dumb to talk about me. We're 10-3. … I shouldn't be a storyline."
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ I've been critical of Hawk the player, but the guy is totally solid. I hope Hawk always returns for Packer alumni events.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

He might make a decent coach some day. Hopefully sooner than later.

Nine year serviceable starter plus a good citizen, teammate and ambassador. As many have said, his draft position is why he comes under fire.

Rat Starter
    ^^^ I've been critical of Hawk the player, but the guy is totally solid. I hope Hawk always returns for Packer alumni events.
    If they put Hawk in the Packers HOF, it would give the impression that mediocrity is acceptable.

I know it is easier to get into the Packers HOF than it is to score in a brothel, but I'm against Hawk being in the Packers HOF. Mediocrity is unacceptable in a league of extraordinary gentlemen.

Hawk is the leading tackler in Packer history. He will make the Packer HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Deservedly so.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Chances are, Hawk will be in it - probably for his durability more than anything else. But a case could be made that Nick Barnett was a better ILB than Hawk.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    If they put Hawk in the Packers HOF, it would give the impression that mediocrity is acceptable.

I know it is easier to get into the Packers HOF than it is to score in a brothel, but I'm against Hawk being in the Packers HOF. Mediocrity is unacceptable in a league of extraordinary gentlemen.
    I didn't say anything about putting Hawk in the GB HOF, but why not? GB has had extensive stretches of sub-mediocrity. It's part of their heritage. Hawk is better than mediocre. Still, his tackles and other accomplishments would get him GB HOF status mostly as a 'lifetime achievement' award, and not for anything routinely and exceptionally outstanding that he's done. He's compares favorably with Donald Driver in this regard.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Joke if you want, but could the guy sound more geniune that he does in this quote?
    AJ's legs may not work anymore but his head is still on straight despite the helmet flying off.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL 21h21 hours ago

Aaron Rodgers - 150.7

The BEST of the REST:

Tom Brady - 91.3

Drew Brees - 90.6

Andrew Luck - 84.6

Peyton Manning - 71.4

He's a witch......

Burn him at the stake.
    That is just sick.