Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Mad at you? Ha-ha Clinton's Dix.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only original poster here to have been banned and reinstated.

If you want me banned so bad, let me sign up at your stupid site so that you could do it yourself. Still mod there, right? That site is dying, and I -allegedly a troll - don't even post there! Talk about "derailing." Still has, what, 4 posters left? Your top 2 posters are probably Pt (who just signed up here, I think) and Dave, and I bet they still remember me fondly.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, you're still on my ignore list, just not my official Packerrats ignore list. Too lazy to put you- or anyone - there. I simply ignore humorless posters who can't post without accusing others of being a "troll."
BSS posters hate your guts and think you are a human joke.

In fact, I've always felt a big reason for enforcing the Tank ban is that fewer BSS poster will want to migrate here because of the presence of Tank the troll.

I've been told that nobody cares what went on at Sportsbubbler. Anyone who did post there has them some serious Tank hate. He did everything he could to wreck that forum, I mean major.

He comes on here and initially acts all bland and positive, but that ain't what he's really like. He's a little sicko bent on destroying forums he posts on.