Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
The beauty of this thread is Tank has done virtually nothing to stoke the fire. From a troll's perspective, this is the ideal situation, fur and insults are flying, people's panties are in a wad (Harlan), other people are Internet stalking (Ky[i keed, i keed!]) while Tank sits in his mothers basement, bathed in the blue glow of a crappy 2008 windows machine, box of Kleenex on the computer desk, a loose pile of used, wadded up Kleenex around his Jorts which are around his ankles while he furiously abuses himself. Very similar to a serial arsonist spanking it in the bushes while the fire engines room past. It's poetic, really.

He's actually been pretty well behaved this last go round and pretty entertaining but no one wants it to return to the bad old days where he derails every fucking thread.
Bingo. Create situations by mere presence alone. It's all about the manipulation. And it's the same crap he pulled with me at the Bubbler (changing up my name to try to get under my skin) simply because I was one of the few who wasn't going to let the forum get hijacked by him and the other toxic trolls there. He's also probably mad at me because he never could infest BSS since we dumped all the JSO/Bubbler trolls instantly.

If his mere presence is derailing posts - just give him the boot and honor the bans that he's earned. If he wants to be let back in he should take his punishment and stop trying to sneak back in constantly.