Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
Nice post!!

But it really shows what the true usage of tank at PackerRats is, to give Harlan a reason to protest and throw a fit and leave. That gaybear (who turns down a ticket to Lambeau?) needs to hibernate but we all know he prefers a martyrs death. His story has been written on PackerRats, couple of times. Really similar to the movies leaving the ending pointing to a sequel. I have to admit I love HH and always want more. His post make me smile. If I had a white cracka ass boss I would want him to be like HH. He is the kind of honkie who I could bring some of my Mama's fresh tamales and he would let me get away with murder. He would probably want me to score for him too. I also confess, I like tank. He is like all you mofo's reckoning. Can the little punk get anymore annoying? Always hoping one of you will hunt him down like that crazy phone book dude in "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. Another fav Whitey of mine.

If he to be banned then fine but first on his behalf I just gotta ask, can't we all just ... get along?

Peace offering so you have something to unwrap for Xmas.
It's the Holiday Season @ PACKERRATS.

Spare the AXE.