Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Hoes:

Rodgers - Don't give me the crap about balls tipping off like John Holmes in action...1st pick, 100% Rodgers' fault; locked in on Cobb all day while Nelson was WIDE open ...2nd pick, idiotically, stupidly, dumb decision throwing to #11...Boykins can't catch a cold standing naked on the South Pole with the mighty emperor penguins...Sadly, Rodgers still doesn't have an answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Nelson -
    Joesph Fucking Chris!!! Catch the fucking ball!!!

McRetardy - Still no answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Special teams - Fire Slocum, cut Masthay and trade for the Rams Punter...I've never got hard watching a punt til I saw the Rams Punter punt the other day.

Pimps:

None
    I agree with most of this....except the part about the hard and Ram's punter thing.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I agree with most of this....except the part about the hard and Ram's punter thing.
    In the Rams-Cardinals game the other day, the Rams Punter repeatedly punted the ball out of his own endzone and it seemed like he repeatedly boomed the ball 70-80 yards. Granted, it was indoor, but that guy was the Rams' best player that day. Plus, he has a nice arm for fake punts.

Aerodynamic Rat Starter
    Studs

Lacy
    Defense

Duds
    Special Teams
    Offense (Minus Lacy and Cobb)

Also, I'm much more encouraged about the team after this week than I was after last Monday. Offense won't play that poorly again. Defense had a great bounce back game. 12 points allowed, kept Buffalo out of the endzone all day.