Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Btw, Hoes:

Tackling -
    Missed a bunch behind LOS. Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Btw, Hoes:

Tackling -
    Missed a bunch behind LOS. Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!
    What would you know about it?

He made a form tackle and grabbed the lead leg.

The guy spun out of the tackle.

Dix is one of the better rook S's I've seen in GB.

Go watch some tape on Collin's rookie year.

Shutdown, the great corner that never played the game.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    What would you know about it?

He made a form tackle and grabbed the lead leg.

The guy spun out of the tackle.

Dix is one of the better rook S's I've seen in GB.

Go watch some tape on Collin's rookie year.

Shutdown, the great corner that never played the game.
    My expertise comes from the fact that I grew up idolizing Prime Time...and I shut down Darren Charles in a HS football game.

Recall that Deion Sanders hated tackling. He would simply dive at folks feet when he had to tackle somebody.

If Clinton-Dix was 5'8", I'd understand his need to dive at people's feet. But the guy is built like a poor man's Sean Taylor. Square up, use his shoulders and knock people back to the stone age!

You don't see the Claymaker diving at people's feet. Clinton-Dix needs start tackling like the Claymaker. And it's late in the season; he needs to - to paraphrase McGinn - stop making stupid rookie mistakes!

Blog Entries
    My expertise comes from the fact that I grew up idolizing Prime Time...and I shut down Darren Charles in a HS football game.

Recall that Deion Sanders hated tackling. He would simply dive at folks feet when he had to tackle somebody.

If Clinton-Dix was 5'8", I'd understand his need to dive at people's feet. But the guy is built like a poor man's Sean Taylor. Square up, use his shoulders and knock people back to the stone age!

You don't see the Claymaker diving at people's feet. Clinton-Dix needs start tackling like the Claymaker. And it's late in the season; he needs to - to paraphrase McGinn - stop making stupid rookie mistakes!
    You are full of shit.

You never played ball.

If you were such a great DB, what's a pistol force, Tank?

You're on line, answer that one.

An ex-DB would know the answer instantly.

Googlle won't work for this one, you little bullshit artist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    what's a pistol force?
    Whatever it is, I'm betting it lands you in prison.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat Starter
    You are full of shit.

You never played ball.

If you were such a great DB, what's a pistol force, Tank?

You're on line, answer that one.

An ex-DB would know the answer instantly.

Googlle won't work for this one, you little bullshit artist
    Ask.com probably has an answer, but too lazy to do research. I wouldn't know the "Pistol Force" from the "Pistol Pete." But who cares? Favre was once clueless about the Nickle Defense, and he played football all his youth.

I was a shutdown corner. Just put me on the other team's #1 receiver and leave me on an island. Alas, if only I were 6'1", I'd be in the NFL.

Blog Entries
    Ask.com probably has an answer, but too lazy to do research. I wouldn't know the "Pistol Force" from the "Pistol Pete." But who cares? Favre was once clueless about the Nickle Defense, and he played football all his youth.

I was a shutdown corner. Just put me on the other team's #1 receiver and leave me on an island. Alas, if only I were 6'1", I'd be in the NFL.
    A DB would know the answer, but consider this...

Tank didn't play in the game he brags about because it didn't happen.

Charles team destroyed the team Tank claims he played for 33-0.

Charles caught one pass for 18 yards in that game.

Can you imagine a real player bragging for years about a game in which his team got blown out 33-0?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal. He gave me the lowdown on the whole deal.

It's been fun over the years watching Tanky cling to his little lie.

Tell 'em the one about you ran a 4.4 in high school, but Barry Alvarez wouldn't give you a scholly because your GF was Black!

Yeah, kiss up to Woody, Rand, & Harlan. they seem to be your rabbi's on here.

Rat Starter

Never said my team won the game.

Lets get back to topic of thread, should we?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal.
    Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserables" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Can you imagine a real player bragging for years about a game in which his team got blown out 33-0?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal. He gave me the lowdown on the whole deal.

Tell 'em the one about you ran a 4.4 in high school, but Barry Alvarez wouldn't give you a scholly because your GF was Black!

do you have a sense of humor? At all? Who cares whether it's the truth or not? It's an internet forum. Either you think it's funny (I do) or you don't. If you don't, ignore and move on. Geezopete. Did you realize that I'm a 72 grandmother of 18? Once I shut down Jane Fonda in an anti-war march.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Nobody by the name Darren Charles played football. Darren Charles is a retired body builder! If Tank really played against him he'd know how to spell his name correctly.

Who in the hell is Darren Charles? I've never heard of a football player by THAT name.

I've said this many times here - but it's been awhile because drops haven't been an issue up to this game...

One of Rodgers flaws (he does have some) - is that he lets receivers drops get into his head (i.e., i'm doing my job - you're not) - and that ends up having an actual impact on HIS throws and the general communication on routes/presnap.

Other thoughts - Packers had 2 ten point hits. Near impossible to win on the road with -20. (special team - punt return TD and missed FG) and (dropped TD then an INT that lead to a FG for Bills).

This was not on Packers' defense. Didn't let them sniff the endzone and no 3rd down conversions in first half. And AJ Hawk actually made one play (shocking, I know).

This was a tough loss and everything else went wrong (Det, Philly and Seattle winning). BUT - win 2 games and you have at least #2 spot - THAT's a very enviable position.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I've said this many times here - but it's been awhile because drops haven't been an issue up to this game...

One of Rodgers flaws (he does have some) - is that he lets receivers drops get into his head (i.e., i'm doing my job - you're not) - and that ends up having an actual impact on HIS throws and the general communication on routes/presnap.

Other thoughts - Packers had 2 ten point hits. Near impossible to win on the road with -20. (special team - punt return TD and missed FG) and (dropped TD then an INT that lead to a FG for Bills).

This was not on Packers' defense. Didn't let them sniff the endzone and no 3rd down conversions in first half. And AJ Hawk actually made one play (shocking, I know).

This was a tough loss and everything else went wrong (Det, Philly and Seattle winning). BUT - win 2 games and you have at least #2 spot - THAT's a very enviable position.
    Yes. Winning those two game is all the focus now.

Yesterday is gone !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau