Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If Mad wants him here to have a little fun and drive posts, that's his call.
    Good, end of story.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    This is Harlan's old "move".

First he creates a tempest in a teapot.

Then he generates a shit storm over it.

Then he makes his famous "Joan of Arc" speech about freedom of speech or something.

Then he threatens to quit if he doesn't get his way.

Then he takes a few weeks or months off.

This would be hissy fit #10 by my inaccurate memory.

His motive this time is to take the forum heat off Tanky.
    Nice post!!

But it really shows what the true usage of tank at PackerRats is, to give Harlan a reason to protest and throw a fit and leave. That gaybear (who turns down a ticket to Lambeau?) needs to hibernate but we all know he prefers a martyrs death. His story has been written on PackerRats, couple of times. Really similar to the movies leaving the ending pointing to a sequel. I have to admit I love HH and always want more. His post make me smile. If I had a white cracka ass boss I would want him to be like HH. He is the kind of honkie who I could bring some of my Mama's fresh tamales and he would let me get away with murder. He would probably want me to score for him too. I also confess, I like tank. He is like all you mofo's reckoning. Can the little punk get anymore annoying? Always hoping one of you will hunt him down like that crazy phone book dude in "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. Another fav Whitey of mine.

If he to be banned then fine but first on his behalf I just gotta ask, can't we all just ... get along?

Peace offering so you have something to unwrap for Xmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Nice post!!

But it really shows what the true usage of tank at PackerRats is, to give Harlan a reason to protest and throw a fit and leave. That gaybear (who turns down a ticket to Lambeau?) needs to hibernate but we all know he prefers a martyrs death. His story has been written on PackerRats, couple of times. Really similar to the movies leaving the ending pointing to a sequel. I have to admit I love HH and always want more. His post make me smile. If I had a white cracka ass boss I would want him to be like HH. He is the kind of honkie who I could bring some of my Mama's fresh tamales and he would let me get away with murder. He would probably want me to score for him too. I also confess, I like tank. He is like all you mofo's reckoning. Can the little punk get anymore annoying? Always hoping one of you will hunt him down like that crazy phone book dude in "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. Another fav Whitey of mine.

If he to be banned then fine but first on his behalf I just gotta ask, can't we all just ... get along?

Peace offering so you have something to unwrap for Xmas.
    It's the Holiday Season @ PACKERRATS.

Spare the AXE.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau