Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Winners:
    Lacy - ran hard even though didn't practice all week with a hip injury.

Losers:
    Slocum
    Rodgers
    Nelson
    Quarless
    Guiness

Above is just a starter losers list.

Winners:

Matthews
    Cobb

Losers:

Slocum

Winner:

Eddie Lacy was solid again today. 108 Yards Fr. scrimmage including 15/97 Yards and 1 TD rushing.

As it went without Eddie we would have looked terrible.

Losers:

I need a pad.....but I'll start with Green Bay Packer fans that don't see how much better this team has to become to be a REAL SUPER BOWL WINNER.

It's OK. I kid myself some too.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Rat Starter
    Hoes:

Rodgers - Don't give me the crap about balls tipping off like John Holmes in action...1st pick, 100% Rodgers' fault; locked in on Cobb all day while Nelson was WIDE open ...2nd pick, idiotically, stupidly, dumb decision throwing to #11...Boykins can't catch a cold standing naked on the South Pole with the mighty emperor penguins...Sadly, Rodgers still doesn't have an answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Nelson -
    Joesph Fucking Chris!!! Catch the fucking ball!!!

McRetardy - Still no answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Special teams - Fire Slocum, cut Masthay and trade for the Rams Punter...I've never got hard watching a punt til I saw the Rams Punter punt the other day.

Pimps:

None

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Hoes:

Rodgers - Don't give me the crap about balls tipping off like John Holmes in action...1st pick, 100% Rodgers' fault; locked in on Cobb all day while Nelson was WIDE open ...2nd pick, idiotically, stupidly, dumb decision throwing to #11...Boykins can't catch a cold standing naked on the South Pole with the mighty emperor penguins...Sadly, Rodgers still doesn't have an answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Nelson -

Special teams - Fire Slocum, cut Masthay and trade for the Rams Punter...I've never got hard watching a punt til I saw the Rams Punter punt the other day.

Pimps:

None
    Funny post man.

Ditto on our punter.

That experiment has to end. Yea FIRE SLOCUM.

That happy lil club has to be exploded.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Hoes:

Nelson -

Pimps:

None
    I agree with most of this....except the part about the hard and Ram's punter thing.

Lacy was a stud, he and starks should have been used more

Cobb acted like he also wantednto win towards the end

Everything and one else was pure shit today

The d side played decent form them, but no one really stood out as being a stud IMO, but most of them werent total shit either

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I agree with most of this....except the part about the hard and Ram's punter thing.
    In the Rams-Cardinals game the other day, the Rams Punter repeatedly punted the ball out of his own endzone and it seemed like he repeatedly boomed the ball 70-80 yards. Granted, it was indoor, but that guy was the Rams' best player that day. Plus, he has a nice arm for fake punts.

Aerodynamic Rat Starter
    Studs

Lacy
    Defense

Duds
    Special Teams
    Offense (Minus Lacy and Cobb)

Also, I'm much more encouraged about the team after this week than I was after last Monday. Offense won't play that poorly again. Defense had a great bounce back game. 12 points allowed, kept Buffalo out of the endzone all day.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Funny post man.

Ditto on our punter.

That experiment has to end. Yea FIRE SLOCUM.

That happy lil club has to be exploded.
    In times like these, humor is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Winners:
    Lacy - ran hard even though didn't practice all week with a hip injury.
    I liked Jimmy Starks' too limited work today too.

Losers

Rodgers - You have now repeatedly shown you cannot bear down against tough defenses. You have to set the tone for the offense, and unfortunately you did today. Even if we win out, I have lost my confidence in this team. This is a familiar song.

Nelson - Dropped passes and complaining. Get over it cinderella.

MM - I'm afraid this type of game will resurface in the playoffs with the same results. Your team doesn't get it done and ultimately your responsible.

Special Teams - A Crosby miss, a blocked kick, another bad day of punting by Mastay, poor coverage. The excuses keep piling up. Other teams don't make this many mistakes.

Tight Ends - Quarless made one good play, but the overall ability of this group is terrible.

Winners

Lacy - The guy will sacrifice anything and play hard.

O Line - This surprise some of you, but they gave AR plenty of time throughout the whole game.

Cobb - Only receiver with results today.

I don't know if the defense should be put in winners today or not. They did enough to win (12 points) against a Kyle Orton led offense, but it always seems like mental mistakes or blown coverages tarnish what could have been a dominating game

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    The d side played decent form them, but no one really stood out as being a stud IMO, but most of them werent total shit either
    What!? No stud for Brad Jones's fine play!?

Losers??

The Packers - the organization, the fans.

We're behind the 8 ball now... without homefield throughout, our chances are not good. This is not like in '10 when we had to go thru weak defensive teams, or at least flawed defensive teams. This year, both Arizona and Seattle play lights out defense, and while we might could knock off Arizona in their house, we stand next to no chance of being able to knock off Seattle in Seattle.

We needed to win out, and get homefield throughout to have a good shot at the SB... this loss today might very well be the knockout blow.
    wist

Aaron looked horrible today. Even when he had time we was consistently sailing balls high, behind or without touch. That was the worst game I've seen him play. The first three quarters were just brutal with the passes thrown behind guys.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Tough day at the office for the Packers, and Mr. Rodgers. He spoils us with his play generally where a clinker like this really stands out. The defense held their end of the bargain only yielding 12 points. Special teams is what I'm most concerned about going into the post season. Those kinds of mistakes will get you beat in a close game, which I fully expect in the post season.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Rat Starter
    Btw, Hoes:

Tackling -
    Missed a bunch behind LOS. Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Losers??

The Packers - the organization, the fans.
    Pretty much everyone loses. Three road games against similar defenses (Seattle, Detroit, Buffalo), and all are terrible losses pretty much on the offense. The bad part about the loss at Buffalo is that it shows the Packers have made zero progress against an aggressive front four. Seattle is Buffalo with a better offense. There will be no road victory in Seattle, and now, even if they find a way to sneak in, the Packers cannot win there.

Bright side: At least we don't have to worry about playing at Detroit in the playoffs. That final home game probably will be a win and in game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Better a shit game now than in the playoffs. FWIW.

Loser:

Boykin. That drop/tip that turned into an interception also got Bulaga hurt, if I remember correctly.