Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Do I amuse you?
    Are you not entertained?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    No problemo carnale, just drop my prima off. She has a box in the trunk she is taking to her friend's house.

Can I put my bike in the trunk?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Can I put my bike in the trunk?
    I would have to get a closer look, but from this angle....yeah, you can put your bike in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I would have to get a closer look, but from this angle....yeah, you can put your bike in the trunk.
    I was wondering:

Where are the birds?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Balls.
    I think you mean Jupiter's cock

No problemo carnale, just drop my prima off. She has a box in the trunk she is taking to her friend's house.

Hey Dad, can I borrow your girlfriend?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Losers: tank (hoe) lannister and KYPack for not using their White cracka skin to their advantage.

Winners: PackerRats and those posters who enjoy the drama of a trainwreck.

I got much love for KYPack, even made him that custom avatar back in the days. If it ever came down to him leaving cuz tank's dipshit ass set him off then tankie would get the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public). I personally feel he has been better this go round and would like him to stick around. Maybe that is not realistic but he was once a part of this community. Plus I have a large family, some successful, several fuck ups, but always still family. I guess I see the posters here as a family as well and would always give them another chance even when I know he is going to go back to smoking dope.
    Si jefe.

Beheading would be the proper procedure.

How about enforcing Tank's ban, sending Rand a joke book so he can get his laughs, and ignoring Woody and Harlan's plaintive posts about what a great poster Tank is?

Si o no?

Blog Entries
    My Nigga, I used to be one of the first mods in this rathole. I voted on the first ban of Tank. What can I say, the fucker likes it here.
    Man, that's right.

Forgot all that shit.

Good to see you posting, I think.

Old lineman never die, they just wander away.

OK, who are the four people in the mural to the left?

Eyeball - Vent Head - White Guy mini-Fro(Pesci?) - Headphones - 'The Butcher' Gangs of New York - 'Vince' Pulp Fiction - Terminator - 'Jules' Pulp Fiction - 'Alex' Clockwork Orange
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Man, that's right.

Forgot all that shit.

Good to see you posting, I think.

Old lineman never die, they just wander away.

I stumble into shit a lot.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I hate starting new threads and really don't know where to shove this thought. Most of you will probably think I should shove it up my ass, but go fuck yourselves.

Anyways, according to McCarthy Aaron Rodgers had one of his best games ever making adjustments, audibles or whatever at the line of scrimmage on Sunday versus the Bills. If this isn't the biggest bunch of bullshit to protect bubble boy I don't know what is. Honest to god Aaron must have the most fragile ego in all of the NFL. Aaron had his worst day in the NFL, you can sugar coat it a little, make it sound like it wasn't so bad, but to claim any part of his play against the Bills was excellence is a bunch of donkey shit. Even if this was true, then his play was even worse than originally thought, because if he was making the right check downs, and adjustments his physical skills let him down and his team down in a big way.

Then to top it off Tom Clements was interviewed yesterday and said, that he will not talk about Aaron's accuracy, or his perceived inaccuracy on Sunday. That last line from Clements is a direct quote. WTF???? The guy completed 17 out of 42 passes, he was inaccurate as hell. Call it like you see it, Clements has no problems talking when Aaron is throwing for 340 yards and has a 124.5 QB rating but he won't talk about his QB when he has a shit day? I have no problem if they just call it a bad game and move on, because Aaron deserves that. He is an outstanding QB in this current form of the NFL and should be given a pass for one shit game every few years, heck even once a season. No reason to wrap him in bubble wrap and whisper sweet lies about his play.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    ignoring Woody and Harlan's plaintive posts about what a great poster Tank is?
    Link please?

I have no opinion about Tank, I am not his benefactor. I am disgusted by your outrageous behavour, trying to railroad somebody out of forum simply because you can't tolerate their online persona. Placing phone calls to high school officials and reporting personal information. If it wasn't for favoritism, you would be banned for several clear violations of forum policy.

Clements is not media friendly. This isn't the first time he has basically refused to engage. McCarthy might be dissembling, but Clements just doesn't like the press.

Wilde has been passive aggressively taking shots for awhile by pining for Joe Philbin to come back. His article on the coordinators interviews Monday does this explicitly by quoting from Philbin from 5 years ago before he actually gets to Clements quotes, such as they are.

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/...8251&is_corp=1
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I placed a phone call to your high school principal. He says you aren't a real Mexican, what's more you showed no interest in girls. Gym teacher said you had a small pee pee.

All of your claims appear to be bulloshit. I'm on to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Link please?

I have no opinion about Tank, I am not his benefactor. I am disgusted by your outrageous behavour, trying to railroad somebody out of forum simply because you can't tolerate their online persona. Placing phone calls to high school officials and reporting personal information. If it wasn't for favoritism, you would be banned for several clear violations of forum policy.
    The final score of a football game is personal info? Pretty sure Tank's performance in that game was all over the papers.

Blog Entries
    Link please?

Hey listen shit head.

The guy we are talking about is an OLD friend of mine. I played sports with him, ran track with him, ate pizza at his house that his mom made, etc. Don't tell me if I can call him, talk to him or shit. You are a fucked up drama QUEEN sometimes.

Like now.

truth hurts

Anyways, according to McCarthy Aaron Rodgers had one of his best games ever making adjustments, audibles or whatever at the line of scrimmage on Sunday versus the Bills. If this isn't the biggest bunch of bullshit to protect bubble boy I don't know what is. y.
    http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...wing/20462805/

Despite the inefficiency, McCarthy lauded Rodgers for his decision-making at the line of scrimmage, going so far to say it was "probably his highest grade" for his in-game adjustments.
    Since he is telling you this in response to questions about play calling:

"I thought we had good balance running it and throwing it," McCarthy said. "I thought reviewing the game, there's probably one or two calls that I wish I had back but I thought we put our guys in position to make plays, particularly against the defensive call that was called throughout the game, particularly in the personnel groups."
    And after he said the execution in the game "came down to too many mental errors in all three phases of the game."

And specifically on his side of the ball:

"Offensively, our performance clearly wasn't what it's been over the last month-and-a-half," McCarthy said. "Execution was clearly not what we thought it would be. I thought we matched up very well with Buffalo. I thought we were poised for a big day and it didn't happen. It was not our day."
    I think he is telling you play calling and audibling were the bright spots, execution was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The final score of a football game is personal info? Pretty sure Tank's performance in that game was all over the papers.

Since when is it OK to be conducting investigations into posters' real life?

Since when is waging a personal vendetta in the football forum for months acceptable?

truth hurts
    What personal information "truth" was revealed?