Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I don't know, Joe. Just watched that play again and the defender all but tackled Boykin BEFORE the ball got there.
    I thought their DBs got away with a lot of crap today.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    what's a pistol force?
    Whatever it is, I'm betting it lands you in prison.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat Starter
    You are full of shit.

You never played ball.

If you were such a great DB, what's a pistol force, Tank?

You're on line, answer that one.

An ex-DB would know the answer instantly.

Googlle won't work for this one, you little bullshit artist
    Ask.com probably has an answer, but too lazy to do research. I wouldn't know the "Pistol Force" from the "Pistol Pete." But who cares? Favre was once clueless about the Nickle Defense, and he played football all his youth.

I was a shutdown corner. Just put me on the other team's #1 receiver and leave me on an island. Alas, if only I were 6'1", I'd be in the NFL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    I hate to ask, but what's SSSGDAU?
    Answer my question, you little weasel.

loser: Rodger's MVP campaign

Winner: Packer offensive line

We heard all weak how great the Buffalo D line is. Packer O-line mostly controlled them the whole game. Which goes to show how shitty AROD played.

Rat Starter
    Answer my question, you little weasel.
    I dunno what it is. Probably something that lands you in prison, I guess. lol

Relax. The Packers lost. I was just laughing at Rand's joke to keep me away from another episode of maniac depression.

Blog Entries
    Ask.com probably has an answer, but too lazy to do research. I wouldn't know the "Pistol Force" from the "Pistol Pete." But who cares? Favre was once clueless about the Nickle Defense, and he played football all his youth.

I was a shutdown corner. Just put me on the other team's #1 receiver and leave me on an island. Alas, if only I were 6'1", I'd be in the NFL.
    A DB would know the answer, but consider this...

Tank didn't play in the game he brags about because it didn't happen.

Charles team destroyed the team Tank claims he played for 33-0.

Charles caught one pass for 18 yards in that game.

Can you imagine a real player bragging for years about a game in which his team got blown out 33-0?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal. He gave me the lowdown on the whole deal.

It's been fun over the years watching Tanky cling to his little lie.

Tell 'em the one about you ran a 4.4 in high school, but Barry Alvarez wouldn't give you a scholly because your GF was Black!

Yeah, kiss up to Woody, Rand, & Harlan. they seem to be your rabbi's on here.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

We heard all weak how great the Buffalo D line is. Packer O-line mostly controlled them the whole game. Which goes to show how shitty AROD played.
    Very perceptive inference. Do you have any insight on why AROD played so shittily?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I hate to ask, but what's SSSGDAU?
    Shawn Sucking Slocum Gagging Dick As Usual

Graphic but true.

Very perceptive inference. Do you have any insight on why AROD played so shittily?
    He was clearly baffled by the pistol force maneuver of the Buffalo DBs.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.

Rat Starter

Never said my team won the game.

Lets get back to topic of thread, should we?

I do, because he had an off day, it happens. Now it maybe wouldn't have resulted in a loss if he had a coach that was worth 2 shits. You know one that would realize his QB was in the shitter and he needed to do something to help him out. But no, you just stick to the same old thing, and HOPE things will turn around.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Winner: Lacy, Jones (he was pretty competent, which is a huge win), Cobb. Capers.

Losers - Rodgers, Jordy, and those who think after this loss there is no hope for the Packers in the playoffs. Sorry, just cannot get behind the doom and gloom.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    He was clearly baffled by the pistol force maneuver of the Buffalo DBs.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.
    How could you forget the Milwaukee Bucks?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I think you didn't appreciate the pressure Rodgers was under. O-line did well in the run game, as was predicted, and Stubby was too Stubby to stick with it (plus they were trying to limit Lacy and Starks was so-so).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal.
    Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserables" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.

A DB would know the answer, but consider this...

Tank didn't play in the game he brags about because it didn't happen.

Can you imagine a real player bragging for years about a game in which his team got blown out 33-0?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal. He gave me the lowdown on the whole deal.

It's been fun over the years watching Tanky cling to his little lie.

Tell 'em the one about you ran a 4.4 in high school, but Barry Alvarez wouldn't give you a scholly because your GF was Black!

Yeah, kiss up to Woody, Rand, & Harlan. they seem to be your rabbi's on here.
    do you have a sense of humor? At all? Who cares whether it's the truth or not? It's an internet forum. Either you think it's funny (I do) or you don't. If you don't, ignore and move on. Geezopete. Did you realize that I'm a 72 grandmother of 18? Once I shut down Jane Fonda in an anti-war march.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I think you didn't appreciate the pressure Rodgers was under. O-line did well in the run game, as was predicted, and Stubby was too Stubby to stick with it (plus they were trying to limit Lacy and Starks was so-so).
    Yeah, the pocket wasn't clean and Rodgers was moving. When he was young, that was a REAL problem because he would lose focus downfield like Young QBs do.

But today he was very inaccurate when moving which these days is almost unheard of. He also hurried a couple of throws and was late on another (Cobb-not the INT).

Between that and tight initial coverage, it was a cluster f***.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

ARod had happy feet the whole game.