Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I saw nothing much wrong with Dix's tackle technique. He should not be going high on a RB. The only problem is that he gave up outside contain. Even that was only because of a great spin move. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Could be worse, he could be MD Jennings
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Could be worse, he could be MD Jennings
    No shit.

Here's a thought:

It's generally acknowledged that the Pack could afford to lose either NE OR the Buff game. What would your thoughts be had they lost to NE and won vs. Buff?

The reality is NE is going to the playoffs and I don't think Buff is. Which game is a truer test?

This isn't great, but it's not a death knell, either.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...8-ccd7e5798e25

Aaron Rodgers: 'I have to play better'

Posted 21 hours ago

Vic Ketchman ... packers.com editor

GO PACKERS !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Here's a thought:

It's generally acknowledged that the Pack could afford to lose either NE OR the Buff game. What would your thoughts be had they lost to NE and won vs. Buff?

The reality is NE is going to the playoffs and I don't think Buff is. Which game is a truer test?

Agreed. No one likes a loss, and it was a clusterf*_!k on the whole, but if anything's going to light a fire under Rodgers, who loves to have that chip on his shoulder, this should be it. And Jordy's going to shed that sackcloth too and blow up for the rest of the season.

It's not a death knell - the offense will likely not score 38 in the post-season, but they will score more than 13, most likely. The defense did its part, recovering from the second-half mess of last week.

However, we can only hope that somehow, miraculously, and it would be miraculously, the ST figures out how to block on field goal and extra point attempts, and learns how to tackle on kickoffs and punts.

The ST was the scariest part of all this, as we move ahead.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Here's a thought:

That road game yesterday was a true test. The rich spoils of a win there were all in sight and today those spoils are seemingly all but lost.

It sure appears to me that New England is the team to beat in the AFC. New England was an ultimate challenge when they arrived at Lambeau field. It was our house and our team got it done. New England lost that game and didn't really lose a step towards their mission to win the Super Bowl.

Losing yesterday in Buffalo possibly could be crushing.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    That road game yesterday was a true test. The rich spoils of a win there were all in sight and today those spoils are seemingly all but lost.

It sure appears to me that New England is the team to beat in the AFC. New England was an ultimate challenge when they arrived at Lambeau field. It was our house and our team got it done. New England lost that game and didn't really lose a step towards their mission to win the Super Bowl.

If this team is crushed by yesterday's loss, fuck em.

I am sure that the loss wasn't crushing to the Packer Team which now simply focuses on a more likely if lesser goal.

The NO. 2 Seed.

Dallas is in control of it's own destiny. The Dallas Cowboys need to defeat Indy at Home in Week 16 and then travel to Washington and win there in Week 17.

The Cowboys own the Tie Breaker over Seattle defeating them in Seattle.

Now failing that or a Dallas loss:

Seattle should more likely manage to win the NO. 1 Seed.

The Arizona 'win somehow' thing is on a collision coarse with the Seahawks visiting this coming Sunday.

Bruce Arians was pissed after his team defeated the St. Louis RAMS feeling that he and his team was disrespected prior to the Cardinals @ RAMS game this past week on TNF. That so few 'supposedly in the know' and NFL fans in general supported a projected Cardinal win. Just prior to game time it was revealed that in some Poll that 90% of fans felt the RAMS would take that match up.

Maybe? he might have held off on that little speech until the result of this weeks game is posted.

As a reminder:

In Week 12: Sunday, November 23 The Hawks defeated the Cardinals 19-3.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-15-2014 at 02:59 PM.

I am sure that the loss wasn't crushing to the Packer Team which now simply focuses on a more likely if lesser goal.

The NO. 2 Seed.

I'd bet that Seattle manages to win the NO. 1 Seed.

The Arizona 'win somehow' thing is on a collision coarse with the Seahawks visiting this coming Sunday.

Bruce Arians was pissed after his team defeated the St. Louis RAMS feeling that he and his team was disrespected prior to the Cardinals @ RAMS game this past week on TNF. That so few 'supposedly in the know' and NFL fans in general supported a projected Cardinal win. Just prior to game time it was revealed that in some Poll that 90% of fans felt the RAMS would take that match up.

Maybe? he might have held off on that little speech until the result of this weeks game is posted.

As a reminder:

What the FUCK are you on about?

The NO. 2 Seed.

Dallas is in control of it's own destiny. The Dallas Cowboys need to defeat Indy at Home in Week 16 and then travel to Washington and win there in Week 17.

The Cowboys own the Tie Breaker over Seattle defeating them in Seattle.

Now failing that or a Dallas loss:

Seattle should more likely manage to win the NO. 1 Seed.

As a reminder:

RE: The Arizona Cardinals and discounting that team as winning the NFC NO. 1 Seed:

They're presently quarterbacked by ... Ryan Lindley. Kurt Warner has actually been meddling with a comeback in his mind.

If ..... the Cardinals manage to defeat the Seahawks with a QB that went 0 for 15 on 3rd down and lost to the NY Jets by a score of 7-6 in Dec. 2012.

Then .......Bruce Arians deserves the NFL Coach Of The Year Award hands down.

Cardinals HC Arians likely deserves that award regardless.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-15-2014 at 11:01 PM.

I posted this:

" Losing yesterday in Buffalo possibly could be crushing. " woodbuck27

The only thing that loss did was potentially screw us out of the #1 seed.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Here's a thought:

NE won't beat Seattle either.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Here's a thought:

Good point. This may have been their worst game of the season. Or at least of the second half of the season. You're never as good as your best win or as bad as your worst loss. Translation: this team should make it to the NFCCC.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Are we still giving shits about Tank? Let it go man, let it go. As things change they most certainly stay the same here at Packerrats.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Let it go man, let it go.
    Elsa?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Well than fuck you to.

Blog Entries
    Nutz, you ain't been around. We TRY to ignore this lil goof, but he sneaks back in under new SN's and pretend to be a regular noob. Ferinstance, the last time we threw him outta here, he came back in under the Handle of Rogers12.

He's been Tank, APB, Coolman3, Rogers12, & now the Imp. Add them 5 to your resume, Tanky.

I'd address a point to the 3 wise men, AKA the Tank pep squad. I like all three of you boys, yer good posters. You want Tank around, well, for some freakin' reason. Basically, that's your business, etc., etc.

The reason I don't want him on here is 1. He's banned. We tossed him outta here for reasons and we should enforce those reasons.
    2. He's a disruptive, confirmed liar. I'm not talking about some ten year old lie, I'm talking about the guy misrepresenting the truth. Not years ago, TODAY. He wants to make some little fan boy point about HH Clinton Dix. That he doesn't tackle properly. So he says that Dix should tackle like somebody who is 220 pounds. Except Dix isn't that weight. He's 208. A natural mistake, Tank looked in the wrong column? hell no. He bullshitted to make a point. Which he does all the time. That's why we've banned him, what, 4-5 times?

I thought it was triple stupid that he showed a picture of a LB who out weighs him by 35 pounds as an example of what he should be doing. You can't believe the sumbitch for a minute. He's like the guy that's so full of shit, he has to get the neighbor to call his dog, because the pet doesn't believe him.

That's yer boy, Rand. The fan boy.

He's funny Rand thinks.

But a lot of people don't think he's funny, they think he's goofy.

My first proposal is simple, enforce the ban.

The troika doesn't want that?

Then come up with a neutral opinion.

Start a thread on whether to keep Tank or ban him FOREVER.

I'll abstain and Woody, Harlan, & Rand will have abstain in the spirit of nuetrality.

Let the forum post and as long as the judgement is to ban Tank, I'll go along with it.

Ayn, stop telling me to see a shrink.

Hoss, you funny, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Nutz, you ain't been around. We TRY to ignore this lil goof, but he sneaks back in under new SN's and pretend to be a regular noob. Ferinstance, the last time we threw him outta here, he came back in under the Handle of Rogers12.

He's been Tank, APB, Coolman3, Rogers12, & now the Imp. Add them 5 to your resume, Tanky.

I'd address a point to the 3 wise men, AKA the Tank pep squad. I like all three of you boys, yer good posters. You want Tank around, well, for some freakin' reason. Basically, that's your business, etc., etc.

The reason I don't want him on here is 1. He's banned. We tossed him outta here for reasons and we should enforce those reasons.
    2. He's a disruptive, confirmed liar. I'm not talking about some ten year old lie, I'm talking about the guy misrepresenting the truth. Not years ago, TODAY. He wants to make some little fan boy point about HH Clinton Dix. That he doesn't tackle properly. So he says that Dix should tackle like somebody who is 220 pounds. Except Dix isn't that weight. He's 208. A natural mistake, Tank looked in the wrong column? hell no. He bullshitted to make a point. Which he does all the time. That's why we've banned him, what, 4-5 times?

I thought it was triple stupid that he showed a picture of a LB who out weighs him by 35 pounds as an example of what he should be doing. You can't believe the sumbitch for a minute. He's like the guy that's so full of shit, he has to get the neighbor to call his dog, because the pet doesn't believe him.

That's yer boy, Rand. The fan boy.

He's funny Rand thinks.

But a lot of people don't think he's funny, they think he's goofy.

My first proposal is simple, enforce the ban.

The troika doesn't want that?

Then come up with a neutral opinion.

Start a thread on whether to keep Tank or ban him FOREVER.

I'll abstain and Woody, Harlan, & Rand will have abstain in the spirit of nuetrality.

Let the forum post and as long as the judgement is to ban Tank, I'll go along with it.

Ayn, stop telling me to see a shrink.

Hoss, you funny, too.