Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Why do you even care? I don't. Speaking as a former astronaut and marathon champion, you should take my advice and drop this.
    OH, I know.

You are one of his sponsors and shit.

I'll think about dropping it when he stops trolling horseshit like this...

Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

There ya go, there's your buddy and his "expertise".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Exactly.

There's no accounting for Slocum or situation in the box score.
    Yoop, did you see the Den Buffalo game?

Bills fans were howling that they got a major hosing from the Zebra's that put the Bills in a major hole.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    OH, I know.

You are one of his sponsors and shit.

I'll think about dropping it when he stops trolling horseshit like this...

Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

There ya go, there's your buddy and his "expertise".
    So what? As I recall, you gave a rebuttal to that. It's two views. I happened to agree with yours, but why get bent out of shape about it. As a psychiatrist who has written several textbooks and national self-help bestsellers, I suggest you let go your obsession. Seek treatment. Good luck! And remember, when you are pointing a finger a someone else, three fingers are pointing back at you!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat Starter
    Your football IQ is not as high as you think it is.

This is how a player of Dix's size and shape should tackle:

Not lame like this:

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The Broncos beat the Bills at home by sticking to the ground and mixing in some passes on occasion. Manning threw 2 INTs against that D also.

I only caught the last 4 minutes but looking back... why did the Packers throw so much?
    Because Stubby refuses to rely on the running game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Your football IQ is not as high as you think it is.

This is how a player of Dix's size and shape should tackle:

Not lame like this:

Hey ... you know.

INWI = It's not worth it.

Chill.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I wonder if Harris is struggling with pass pro - picking up the blitz - in practice?
    I think he is struggling with being shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    He had 2 decent games in 3 years. I don't get the love either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    It was surprising Starks didn't get more carries.
    The running backs in General should have had 40 carries total. Shit play calling on McCarthy/Rodgers. People love to give ARodg credit in calling his own plays/audibles, bit not today, that was garbage

Yoop, did you see the Den Buffalo game?

Bills fans were howling that they got a major hosing from the Zebra's that put the Bills in a major hole.
    I watched the first half and didn't see anything egregious from the refs. They called one PI on the Bills early that was borderline but they let some mugging go uncalled.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Hey ... you know.

INWI = It's not worth it.

Chill.
    I'm cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    He is not going to change into someone you like.

But lets look at that wisdom/maturity thing. Is it wise and mature for somebody to obsessively carry on a personal vendetta for months and years in the football forum? Is it wise and mature to call a high school principal to investigate the football career of a poster from an internet forum, then submit accusations?

Seems to me this forum only has two rules: you try to stick to topic of football, you don't post about people's personal life. Who is the criminal here?
    How are those rules working out? Why does just about every other forum blacklist him?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The running backs in General should have had 40 carries total. Shit play calling on McCarthy/Rodgers. People love to give ARodg credit in calling his own plays/audibles, bit not today, that was garbage
    I'd agree with this. It's always hard to know the split on playcalling because Rodgers usually has a run/pass option so they both get plenty of blame. Yesterday was a day to suck it up and ride a ground game that was averaging more yards per touch than their passing game.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Not to get into the feud, but Clinton-Dix needs to keep his head up when tackling and wrap up. He needs to not be so excited to make the big hit.

Blog Entries
    But Fan boy, that's wrong and stupid.

Dix is 6'1" 208 and a safety.

Matthews is 6'3" 255 and an LB.

Do you understand the difference in size, position, and tackling opportunities on the field.

Ah no, you don't.

Better listen to your sponsors.

They are telling you to STFU.

Not to get into the feud, but Clinton-Dix needs to keep his head up when tackling and wrap up. He needs to not be so excited to make the big hit.
    Head up yes. But I don't think he is looking for the big hit being as low as he is. But he has to keep eyes on the prize.

If he attempted to tackle RBs and WRs high like Matthews in Tank's picture, he would get shrugged off easily. Especially as he weighs 208 and not 220.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    F-U, Fat Nut. I like you better when you were banned

Seriously, no fucking way Harris is shitty. He is awesome, at least as RB. Made the most out of his opportunities a couple of seasons ago. Was awesome in the playoff win over Minnesota. Made the Niners infamous run D look like the Packers'.

McRetardy should be using Harris to counter PKDs and C4MRs. Harris is quicker and faster than both Stark and Lacy, making him a better receiver out of the backfield. With Harris, it's 15-plus yards every screen; 8-10 yards every checkdown. "Diminutive" size makes Harris difficult to find, thus keeping Golliath-like DLmen such as Lions' honest. As a runner, Harris can score from anywhere in the redzone.

McRetardy has got to feed Harris the rock. Unfortunately, unless there's an injury, he won't b/c, well, he's retarded.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 12-15-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Head up yes. But I don't think he is looking for the big hit being as low as he is. But he has to keep eyes on the prize.

If he attempted to tackle RBs and WRs high like Matthews in Tank's picture, he would get shrugged off easily. Especially as he weighs 208 and not 220.
    My point, Dix is no "midget." He's big for a saftey. A poor man's Sean Taylor. Taylor was never afraid to knock opposing players off their feet. Heck, we don't see everyone's favorite underdog, the 5"8" Jim Leonhard, diving at people's feet.

Tackling low is not working. I've lost count how many times Dix missed a tackle by trying to tackle like Prime Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    My point, Dix is no "midget." He's big for a saftey. A poor man's Sean Taylor. Taylor was never afraid to knock opposing players off their feet. Heck, we don't see everyone's favorite underdog, the 5"8" Jim Leonhard, diving at people's feet.

Tackling low is not working. I've lost count how many times Dix missed a tackle by trying to tackle like Prime Time.
    Problem here is the biggest error was not technique related at all. He has a leverage and gap to pay and he bailed on it to make a solo tackle. He has to keep that guy from escaping outside. Whatever lick he laid on him, it should have been outside in. SO if he escapes its back into Dix's help.

How long has it been since you saw anything as bad as that and Green Bay Packers Deputy?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau