Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
Seattle takes the #1 seed. I'm guessing we finish out with 2 wins and grab the #2 seed...it will be a tough game over Detroit, but they just never seem to be able to win in Lambeau. I think Philly should win out and claim the NFC East, because I'm not sure the Cowboys can handle the Colts. If that happens, then Arizona can lose their last 2 games and still wind up with the #5 seed. That leaves Detroit at #6.

This is actually a pretty good scenario for Green Bay. I think Detroit could easily go to Philly and knock off the Eagles...meaning they would then earn the trip out to Seattle first, and I think Detroit is probably the team with the best chance to actually pull off the upset in Seattle. Green Bay then hosts winner of New Orleans/Arizona, which should be a favorable matchup for Green Bay.
Drew Brees should be respected. Somehow I hope the Saints fail in their bid for the NFCS.

Brees is capable of playing a text book game. He was unreal last night and sure that against a weak Chicago Pass 'D'. The thing is that Jimmy Graham seems to becoming more of what Brees and the Saints need. He's not 100% health wise but getting there.