Thread: The Official Week 16 Other Games Thread - Go Redcoats, BearDown and Cowgirls(?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here we go. Now, recognize that it took me 8 minutes of fiddling to produce a 4 way tie for the wild card at 11-5 and the odds of the Packers making the playoffs today, before the result at Tampa is know is roughly 93%. But a GB win plus a Dallas win this week does NOT clinch a playoff spot. But regardless, their chances of being in the postseason are good. Winning at this point is more about the 2 seed than the 6 seed, versus making the tourney at this point.

EDIT: I did have a screen shot all cued up of the Packers and Cowboys both winning in Week 16 and Packers getting the tie breaking shaft at 11-5 but I screen capped Week 17 by mistake. Going back, the only way to get that scenario was to have Dallas lose out of conference this week (16) but win in conference next week (17). I could not create a scenario where the Packers were out if they and the Boys won this week.

It might be that a tie is necessary to produce that condition. And the playoff calculator doesn't do ties.
    Last edited by pbmax; 12-19-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.