Here's the thing this year... Seattle still has a very good defense that plays outstanding as a unit. They're aggressive, attacking, and cocky. And they're going to be much tougher at home. But I don't know if I buy that they're any better than last year. Their offense is certainly not, even though Richardson is coming on as a nice WR.

Green Bay's OL has really played well against better lines (Buffalo, the Jets, maybe Miami, (soon) Detroit). And their receivers have played better against a better secondary (New England). If the line comes in and plays well for Rodgers and Lacy, Rodgers spins it, Lacy smashes it, and the WRs can hang on to the ball in traffic, they are going to be hell for Seattle to deal with. Adams needs to step it up, Cobb needs to keep playing like a baby bull, and Lacy and Kuhn need to keep battering for them to win but I think they're getting a groove and getting more comfortable playing a more physical game.

The other heartening thing is that the defense does not totally fill me with dread now. I don't think it's the 2010 defense, but they look much more competent since Matthews started playing more of a hybrid role. Maybe they'll get exposed and tuned up again, but I don't get that feeling this year. Dallas might be able to tune them up a bit but Rodgers can pwn that Dallas D, too.