Thread: The Official Week 16 Other Games Thread - Go Redcoats, BearDown and Cowgirls(?)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Roughing the passer rule has to be reviewed in the off season.

Washington got a call on a bang bang play. RGIII pass's and is hit softly within a second. The defender actually relaxed the hit closing and quickly opening his arms on the hit. It was a soft hit. RGII felt little impact.

The Official is right there ! Roughing the passer is called.

The call gives Washington new life and they go on to score a TD to go out in front by 3 Points in the 3rd Qtr.

Refferfuckin' Refereeing. What the 'H' is this football or 'Pansy ball'?

I really wonder sometimes if the fix isn't in. The officials get a nice check from Vegas?

There is no way that Washington should win this game without the Officials helping.

The score is now 17-14 and the Eagles are lining up another short FG. Pokey missed a chip shot earlier a 34 Yarder.

Holy mackeral he miss's it again.

Last Play - 02:28 Q3

C.Parkey 46 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-J.Dorenbos, Holder-D.Jones.

Cody Parkey came into this game 29 of 31 and he miss's two so far today.

As I'm writing this the Redskins scored again after another long pass to DeSean Jackson who's up to 4 receptions and 126 yards on his day so far.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-20-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau