Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Official Week 16 Other Games Thread - Go Redcoats, BearDown and Cowgirls(?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Is that legal?
    The rule is you can't line up on the center before the snap. Kind of looks like he was at the line just before the snap an should have been a penalty. I didn't see the play live or on countdown so I don't know what was said about it one way or the other.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    What are the chances that the Rams beat the Seahawks next week? If we win and the Hawks lose, we could still get the #1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    What are the chances that the Rams beat the Seahawks next week? If we win and the Hawks lose, we could still get the #1 seed.
    Not good. For the 4th time in 6 weeks, Seahawks will be facing a team using their 2nd or 3rd string QB. The other 2 weeks they faced a mediocre Kaepernick. They're a great defense, but they've faced mediocre offenses lately. St. Louis is a very inconsistent team, but they do sometimes play good enough defense to play with anybody. They did beat Seattle earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Is that legal?
    If it isn't, it sure as sh*t should be. It looks good and tastes great. Plus if they catch him doing it, the kicking team will suplex him and it will look like Jimmy 'Super Fly' Snooka landed on a trampoline.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Arians calls a series of bombs. That was fun.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

"Is that legal?"

Yes, as long as you don't use a teammate to gain advantage.

I will not watch the best defense in NFL against a QB who wouldn't start for Badgers

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    ARI kicks a FG.

Down 14-6.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Game over 21-6.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

GB doesn't have a chance against Seattle the way the Pack is playing presently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    GB doesn't have a chance against Seattle the way the Pack is playing presently.
    I'm shocked you feel that way, Shocked, I tell you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I was going to post that same thing, almost the exact wording.

Mess of a game. Was there a time early in season when we thought the seahaww wouldn't see the playoffs? Looking like #1 seed for them now.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Mess of a game. Was there a time early in season when we thought the seahaww wouldn't see the playoffs? Looking like #1 seed for them now.
    There was a time I thought it was possible. But that was before Arizona lost Carson Palmer, and before it became evident Kaepernick wasn't going to have a good year.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    So you think the way GB is playing NOW is good enough to beat how Seattle is playing NOW? If so, it might be time to lay off the kool aid for while.

So you think the way GB is playing NOW is good enough to beat how Seattle is playing NOW? If so, it might be time to lay off the kool aid for while.
    Yep. Packers can score 20 on that D and the way the Seahawk O is playing, that might win the game. Their O is not the nightmare matchup for the Packers that the 49er offense was.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yep. Packers can score 20 on that D and the way the Seahawk O is playing, that might win the game. Their O is not the nightmare matchup for the Packers that the 49er offense was.
    Yeah. Seattle's D is stout but Green Bay's offense is a lot better than they've faced in 2 months.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    No, the shocking thing is that it's you posting negative stuff about GB. Usually you are the rose-covered-glasses, positive, sunny outlook rainbows and unicorn guy.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

They should forfeit now. Avoid the embarrassment of trying and failing.

Woof, Dalton.