Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas, Fuckers

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Merry Christmas, Fuckers

And a happy new year. I hope you believe in Jesus because, well, I'm a Christian. Enjoy!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Happy fucking Christmas asshole.
    C.H.U.D.

Stole my thread title, fucker.

Merry Christmas, all.

Signed,

A Buddhist.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A proper thread to celebrate the holidays at PackerRats. Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays if you prefer.

Either way, may all your christmas' be White!!
    (Like you have a choice )

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Either way, may all your christmas' be Barry White!!
    (Like you have a choice )
    FIFY

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    FIFY

Actually it's not a white Christmas but a brown one here in Minny.....

Merry Christmas Rats.....

Need to be West for a white christmas this year.

Merry Christmas Rats!

And Happy Holidays and New Year as well. Will be with In-Law who is Lions fan. Win is a must after the early season debacle and Badger loss to Ohio State (their alma mater). Brutal year so far that will forgotten with win on Sunday.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    The same to you and to everybody one and all!

Rat Starter
    I am anything but merry.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Nobody wants to hear my problems, but my psychiatrist, the noted Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD, insists that I share this with all my cyber buddies before my head explodes. Luckily I don't own a gun.

I'm being forced to quit the burger-flipping, weekend-working, minimum wage gag, which may or may not be a metaphor for low-paying, office underemployment. Yesterday, upon receiving news that I'm scheduled to flip burgers during the upcoming all important NFC North title game, I told the fat cat to go fuck himself and fire me. Instead, the fucker sent me home "early" and told me that if I didn't show up on Sunday, that would mean I quit voluntarily.

I (along with billions of other working-class heroes in the universe) have been making the fat cat fatter, but the arrogant fucker would rather I quit than receive unemployment compensation.

Now y'all know why I'm unmerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Nobody wants to hear my problems, but my psychiatrist, the noted Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD, insists that I share this with all my cyber buddies before my head explodes. Luckily I don't own a gun.

I'm being forced to quit the burger-flipping, weekend-working, minimum wage gag, which may or may not be a metaphor for low-paying, office underemployment. Yesterday, upon receiving news that I'm scheduled to flip burgers during the upcoming all important NFC North title game, I told the fat cat to go fuck himself and fire me. Instead, the fucker sent me home "early" and told me that if I didn't show up on Sunday, that would mean I quit voluntarily.

I (along with billions of other working-class heroes in the universe) have been making the fat cat fatter, but the arrogant fucker would rather I quit than receive unemployment compensation.

Call in sick.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Call in sick.
    Some bridges may have been burnt. Shouda thought of that beforehand.

I like to think of myself as a stoic; someone who controls his emotions instead of the other way around. But the thought of missing my first Packers game "live" since the Packers-Bills game in '05 or '06 was too much. Didn't do anything stupid. Just acted inefficient and couldn't finish a sentence without the word fuck. Fat cat still wouldn't fire me. Want me to quit and sent me home.

I like to think of myself as a stoic; someone who controls his emotions instead of the other way around. But the thought of missing my first Packers game "live" since the Packers-Bills game in '05 or '06 was too much. Didn't do anything stupid. Just acted inefficient and couldn't finish a sentence without the word fuck. Fat cat still wouldn't fire me. Want me to quit and sent me home.
    Trade your shift or trade jobs. If it's really a burger flipping (burger nuking,more likely) establishment, there are plenty more out there to choose from. Good luck and God bless.

"All I Really Want For Christmas" | FAMILY GUY |

Family guy- Christmas gone bad

Merry Christmas Packerrats ... Happy Holidays and Be Happy whatever your religious beliefs are.

It's so complicated these days ! Ohh screw it........

MERY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL and ALL I REALLY WANT IS:

A Packer VICTORY over the Detroit Lions ...The Number 2 Seed Baby !!

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

It's Christmas and being a traditionalist:

"Job 30:24 " Yet does not one in a heap of ruins stretch out his hand "

So ....you have to work Ehh ! ...Here's my Christmas gift for you Packer Fan. Nothing to cheer you up like a rousing work song

Now get in there and flip those burgers and listen to the game with some audio device.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Be Careful ! Have a safe holiday and don't piss off your wife, girlfriend ....MOM !

Family Guy - Lois's Christmas Rampage

Blog Entries

Don't believe a word of this.