Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Bucs Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Carl Bradford must really suck. ILB's have all the depth of Anna Nicole Smith, but he can't get himself activated.
    He was a surprise keeper at cutdown time, wasn't he? Was he the guy that everyone thought would move inside for the Pros from outside in college, then M3 and T2 had him at OLB for 3/4 of camp?

He must have a trait they love and are willing to train to keep.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Carl Bradford must really suck. ILB's have all the depth of Anna Nicole Smith, but he can't get himself activated.
    We won't know until next year. Coaching staff screwed up by waiting until the last week of preseason before moving him inside. I doubt he gets a lot of reps in practice once the season starts.

Hold on, who is broadcasting today?

Chris Meyers and Ronde Barber. Radio again this week. Perhaps keep track of how inaccurate Wayne and his spotter are with yardage and down and distance.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

That Greg Punzo Twitter account is still up and active.

Greg Punzo @GregPunzo ยท Dec 14
    HD #packers #bills going back here again http://bgios.moonfruit.com/ this is why I'm done streaming after this year

GREG IS GETTING A LITTLE TESTY

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He was a surprise keeper at cutdown time, wasn't he? Was he the guy that everyone thought would move inside for the Pros from outside in college, then M3 and T2 had him at OLB for 3/4 of camp?

He must have a trait they love and are willing to train to keep.
    "I don't think he's long enough to be an edge pass-rush guy in the NFL. There is lots of hustle and he has a great motor. This kid went to the NFL Scouting Combine and showed athleticism. But what's his best position? I think inside linebacker in a 3-4 defense. Green Bay just took him and that's where I see him." -- Mike Mayock
    I think Mayock had it right. He played last preseason game inside. Looked a little hesitant at times (understandable), but not lost.

Fox TV distribution

This is called: your data doesn't say what you think its saying, its just stating the obvious.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...qbs-struggling

The NFL average on spending on quarterbacks is 8.7 percent of the overall salary cap figure, and the higher some figures get the more trouble some teams have gotten into. Interestingly enough, Green Bay is at 13.5 percent, led by top MVP candidate Aaron Rodgers, while Denver is at 13 percent (with Peyton Manning).

Here are the teams spending above 13.5 percent of their adjusted cap space on quarterbacks:

Steelers (9-5) -- 16 percent
    Giants (5-9) -- 15.9 percent
    Rams (6-8) -- 15.1 percent
    Bears (5-9) -- 14.4 percent
    Saints (6-8) -- 14.4 percent
    Falcons (5-9) -- 13.6 percent
    Those teams are a combined 36-48, and at best two of them will be in the postseason. For those wondering, the Patriots come in at 11.1 percent.

Bucs have bad special teams so the Packers shouldn't hemorrhage field position or scores today.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    So, are you going to the game then?

Early reports are that it looks like Lambeau South.
    No, I am in the Tampa market down here in southwest FL so we'll get it on TV and they won't switch it to a more competitive game should the game become a blow-out. Fox did that to us a couple of times earlier this year.

Greg Punzo @GregPunzo ยท 2m 2 minutes ago
    #packers #buccaneers live stream in HD https://www.connectcast.tv/chris97

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 57s57 seconds ago
    #Packers inactives: Janis not suiting up.
    Scott Tolzien, Davon House, Carl Bradford, Garth Gerhart, Justin Perillo, Jeff Janis, Bruce Gaston
    No Jeff Janis again? I wonder why he can't get playing time...?

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Yeah I would like to see what Janis has...

Packers 30, Bucs 13
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Well, theres one successful run, time to abandon the run game

Damn, saw that coming. They stacked the line

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Three straight runs, why?

Its the year 2014. I have enough computing power in my phone to send 15 astronauts to the moon and back 5 times without changing a battery.

I have an HD TV with built-in stereo speakers than can shake the walls of my house.

And I am listening to the game on a transistor radio from Radio Shack that cost me 9 bucks.

Where have we gone wrong?

Ground Rat
    Great start assholes.

Awesome start, 3 and out against a shit team

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Well, theres one successful run, time to abandon the run game
    They should have listened to you.