Thread: Official Packers - Bucs Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    He is running the ball more...it took a whole week of planning to get that to happen. It is very hard to change from a calling a pass play to a run play. We may need to hire a consultant.
    We need to hire a consultant to figure out why posters don't understand how good this guy is. Best offense over the last 8 season apparently isn't enough.

Domination mush happen every week.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Have another shot of whiskey, PB.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Have another shot of whiskey, PB.
    Stone cold sober typos. Or auto correct, had to tell difference.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

We need to hire a consultant to figure out why posters don't understand how good this guy is. Best offense over the last 8 season apparently isn't enough.

Can the consultant also point out that Rodgers adjusts in/out of plays all the time at the LOS? Complaining about the run/pass split is pointless when we don't know what was called in the first place.
    Go PACK

We need to hire a consultant to figure out why posters don't understand how good this guy is.
    I don't need a consultant. The guy has had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers as his QB. That is far more responsible for our offense's success than McCarthy. GIve him Josh McCown for 3 seasons...let's see him put up a top 15 offense.

There is NO EXCUSE for his ignorance of a successful run game last week. His refusal to acknowledge it publicly is evidence of his embarrassment.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I don't need a consultant. The guy has had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers as his QB. That is far more responsible for our offense's success than McCarthy. GIve him Josh McCown for 3 seasons...let's see him put up a top 15 offense.

There is NO EXCUSE for his ignorance of a successful run game last week. His refusal to acknowledge it publicly is evidence of his embarrassment.
    Coaches don't acknowledge reality every time they speak because the public doesn't get to know what happens inside the walls of the stadium.

As for great QBs, See Brett Favre 2005. Aaron Rodgers 2008.

Coaches don't acknowledge reality every time they speak because the public doesn't get to know what happens inside the walls of the stadium.

As for great QBs, See Brett Favre 2005. Aaron Rodgers 2008.
    I didn't say he needed to acknowledge it pbmax. How he approached it is evidence he knows he was DEAD WRONG.

Great QBs won't always be great...but their down periods are shorter, and still good enough to get by. Josh McCown in a down period...and you are gunning for the first pick int he draft.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I don't need a consultant. The guy has had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers as his QB. That is far more responsible for our offense's success than McCarthy.
    This is a worthless comment. Who do you think developed Rodgers, and rescued Favre's sinking career? Dumb.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    This is a worthless comment. Who do you think developed Rodgers, and rescued Favre's sinking career? Dumb.
    Exactly. Mac ain't perfect but he's a hell of a lot better than most.