Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Lions week 17 discussion thread

Official Lions week 17 discussion thread

Fuck the Lions. Not happening Detroilet. We own your bitch ass in Lambeau and nothing has changed.

Welcome to your personal House of Horrors. You lose, we win.

And Merry Fucking Christmas with love.

Signed, Packerrats (c) 2006.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    love it
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Yeah.... Detroit's had a lot of gutty wins but they're about to get reconciled, Herbert Kornfeld style.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

My biggest concern is whether a banged-up Sitton can handle Suh. Might need to bring back the old shoelace prank.

Think trenches. Detroit's O-line is in rough shape; not performing well. On the other side, one of their DT's missed the game at Chicago. Think opponent QB comparison (stipulating that Detroit will play harder at GB than at Chi). Rodgers versus Clausen. Like the Packer's chances.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    My biggest concern is whether a banged-up Sitton can handle Suh. Might need to bring back the old shoelace prank.
    Note that EDS did not untie a single packer shoe lace today. But they double-tied and taped 'em down, so hard to tell how hard he tried.

Blog Entries
    Old Lion pal Jeremy Ross had a nice screw-up in the Bears game.

He went back to his old way of not marking the punt properly.

He tippy toed up, kept drifting, lunged for the ball & then fumbled the punt when it hit him.

Wish he'd have saved that for next Sunday, but when you lose confidence, it can be tough to get back on track.

I hope.

I have very little confidence in stubby in big games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Think trenches. Detroit's O-line is in rough shape; not performing well. On the other side, one of their DT's missed the game at Chicago. Think opponent QB comparison (stipulating that Detroit will play harder at GB than at Chi). Rodgers versus Clausen. Like the Packer's chances.
    Stafford was a little shaky in the bits I saw.

He gets squirelly at times.

All this and we need to squeeze out every little drop we have left of the Lambeau Mystique.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    It didn't take long for the Packers to start talking about next Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field. It's the second straight year the Packers are in a Week 17 game for the NFC North title. Last year, it was a winner-take-all game that they won in Chicago. This year, both the Packers and Lions already have clinched playoff spots. A Packers victory would give them no worse than the No. 2 seed in the NFC, a first-round playoff bye and a home game in the divisional round. The loser will play a wild-card game on the road. "That's definitely going to be a playoff game," Packers guard T.J. Lang said. "You've got a home game on the line, who doesn't want to play at home, especially the way we're playing at home? And I know they would love to have a playoff game at their field, too. So it's going to be a big game."
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I have 3 words for you.

Julius Fucking Peppers.

Then I have one more word for you.

Bloodline.

Matt Stafford, you better prepare to eat the backside of your OL...because Julius Fucking Peppers is coming. Julius Fucking Peppers is hungry. Julius Fucking Peppers has only won 1 playoff game since the month of February 2006. That 1 lonesome win was followed by Jay Cutler going all vagina on Julius Fucking Peppers as he watched the Green Bay Packers stampede to the Super Bowl.

Julius Fucking Peppers has been mostly invisible for most of the last month. After munching on the leftovers of Dirty Sanchez to the tune of 52 yards of PICKUM SIXUM, Julius Fucking Peppers went into sleep mode. Maybe he was downloading a critical Windows update. Maybe he was scanning for viruses or just trying to stay away from the mumps. 4 games...9 tackles...0 sacks...ZZZZzzzz....

Bloodline was chasing QBs left and right prior to the Packers bye week...a little gimpy, but effective. The problem was that most of our other LBs were constantly doing their best impression of what I would look like if I was playing in the NFL. Don Capers was eating breakfast one morning during the bye week, and as he looked down on the table he saw that he had some overspray Ron Pomeil-style. But as he looked closer, an image came into view where Bloodline was dropping into coverage. At first, Capers was like...WTF is that all about...but then he remembered all those unathletic and uninspiring plays from other LBs. By moving Bloodline, he could get his best athletes on the field depending on situation.

Bloodline, the spawn of a family of NFL ironmen who knew what it took to be a teammate, accepted the challenge and did what was best for the team. In the process, he only enhanced his image and has become even more impactful of a player. In the weeks since the bye week, Bloodline has been all over the field. He made Tom Brady curse like a fucking toddler with 12 different teeth trying to poke through his gums. He made Dirty Sanchez wish he could repeat the butt fumble and just crawl up inside one of his lineman's asses. Bloodline is healthy and ready to dominate.

Back to Julius Fucking Peppers. After the Packers offense decided to go into limp mode themselves against Buffalo...and still look hungover during the first quarter against the Bucs, Julius Fucking Peppers found the power button and rebooted. He got a big fat C stitched to his chest. He made a TB rookie OL kid his personal valet on Sunday as he was taking a Sunday drive down Tampa Bay Blvd right into the middle of McNown's pocket. Julius Fucking Peppers ain't getting any younger. Julius Fucking Peppers ditched the vaginas known as the BEEEAARRRSSSS and came to a winner. Julius Fucking Peppers ain't going to be denied by the Lions. Julius Fucking Peppers just sent a wink to Matthew Stafford on match.com, because that is how intimate he is expecting to get with him next weekend.

JFP, De-twhoa bitches, JFP
    Bloodline, De-twhoa bitches, Bloodline

Play dirty all you want, Lionesses. We aren't going to find a happy place. We are going to use a 2 foot summer sausage...and not a fresh, moist one. It's going to hurt. It's going to end like every other game you've played on the correct side of Lake Michigan for the past 20 some years. Feel free to take out your frustration for your loss on whoever you get in the first round of the playoffs. We'll be kicking it up in the Lambeau man cave...pimping that 4th straight NFC North title and the bye week that comes with it.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    Whoa!

The King is ready.

You have to listen to any man's revelation.

It's Popeil. Ron Popeil, as in the Pocket Fisherman and ton's of other crap he's sold and made millions on.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    The Lions have been tamed in Wisconsin. The Packers have not lost to the Lions at either Lambeau Field or old County Stadium since 1991. Even in the awful season of 2005 when the Packers went 4-12, they still managed to beat Detroit 16-13 in OT. I bet Lambeau will be rockin'!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I have 3 words for you.

Julius Fucking Peppers.

Then I have one more word for you.

Bloodline.

Matt Stafford, you better prepare to eat the backside of your OL...because Julius Fucking Peppers is coming. Julius Fucking Peppers is hungry. Julius Fucking Peppers has only won 1 playoff game since the month of February 2006. That 1 lonesome win was followed by Jay Cutler going all vagina on Julius Fucking Peppers as he watched the Green Bay Packers stampede to the Super Bowl.

Julius Fucking Peppers has been mostly invisible for most of the last month. After munching on the leftovers of Dirty Sanchez to the tune of 52 yards of PICKUM SIXUM, Julius Fucking Peppers went into sleep mode. Maybe he was downloading a critical Windows update. Maybe he was scanning for viruses or just trying to stay away from the mumps. 4 games...9 tackles...0 sacks...ZZZZzzzz....

Bloodline was chasing QBs left and right prior to the Packers bye week...a little gimpy, but effective. The problem was that most of our other LBs were constantly doing their best impression of what I would look like if I was playing in the NFL. Don Capers was eating breakfast one morning during the bye week, and as he looked down on the table he saw that he had some overspray Ron Pomeil-style. But as he looked closer, an image came into view where Bloodline was dropping into coverage. At first, Capers was like...WTF is that all about...but then he remembered all those unathletic and uninspiring plays from other LBs. By moving Bloodline, he could get his best athletes on the field depending on situation.

Bloodline, the spawn of a family of NFL ironmen who knew what it took to be a teammate, accepted the challenge and did what was best for the team. In the process, he only enhanced his image and has become even more impactful of a player. In the weeks since the bye week, Bloodline has been all over the field. He made Tom Brady curse like a fucking toddler with 12 different teeth trying to poke through his gums. He made Dirty Sanchez wish he could repeat the butt fumble and just crawl up inside one of his lineman's asses. Bloodline is healthy and ready to dominate.

Back to Julius Fucking Peppers. After the Packers offense decided to go into limp mode themselves against Buffalo...and still look hungover during the first quarter against the Bucs, Julius Fucking Peppers found the power button and rebooted. He got a big fat C stitched to his chest. He made a TB rookie OL kid his personal valet on Sunday as he was taking a Sunday drive down Tampa Bay Blvd right into the middle of McNown's pocket. Julius Fucking Peppers ain't getting any younger. Julius Fucking Peppers ditched the vaginas known as the BEEEAARRRSSSS and came to a winner. Julius Fucking Peppers ain't going to be denied by the Lions. Julius Fucking Peppers just sent a wink to Matthew Stafford on match.com, because that is how intimate he is expecting to get with him next weekend.

JFP, De-twhoa bitches, JFP
    Bloodline, De-twhoa bitches, Bloodline

Play dirty all you want, Lionesses. We aren't going to find a happy place. We are going to use a 2 foot summer sausage...and not a fresh, moist one. It's going to hurt. It's going to end like every other game you've played on the correct side of Lake Michigan for the past 20 some years. Feel free to take out your frustration for your loss on whoever you get in the first round of the playoffs. We'll be kicking it up in the Lambeau man cave...pimping that 4th straight NFC North title and the bye week that comes with it.
    /thread

I see the loins D line still pull dirty little tricks. Who is the thug who stomped on a bare and which Einstein was it that hit Clausen in the helmet as he slid? Too bad these 2 juvenile delinquents won't be suspended this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    /thread

I see the loins D line still pull dirty little tricks. Who is the thug who stomped on a bare and which Einstein was it that hit Clausen in the helmet as he slid? Too bad these 2 juvenile delinquents won't be suspended this week...
    OL Raiola stomped on a foot today. I think it's worthy of a suspension. That was really dirty.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    If they want to rest Rodgers this week, well, the last time they rested him at home against the Lions, Flynn's results were pretty good. Just sayin'!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    OL Raiola stomped on a foot today. I think it's worthy of a suspension. That was really dirty.
    Yeah, right on the ankle. That stomp was designed to injure. Raiola pulled some other dirty shit a couple weeks ago. The NFL needs to sit him down.

Raiola and Incognito are from the same school of nasty tricks.

I agree, but I want Packers to play Lions' best

Ansah should be gone too for hitting a sliding QB, leading with and striking a helmet. I am sure if we go back to the tape, we can come up with some more suspensions.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.