Thread: Official Packers vs. Cowboys/Panthers/Cardinals Divisional Round Discussion Thread

Official Packers vs. Cowboys/Panthers/Cardinals Divisional Round Discussion Thread

Packers will play on Sunday January 11 at 12:05 P.M.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I will be there, aloha!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rand gets a nooner.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 4m4 minutes ago
    #Packers to host divisional playoff game at noon CT on Sunday, Jan. 11. Read more: http://pack.rs/29408

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 20m20 minutes ago
    #Packers likely get #Cowboys, but if Dallas loses to 6th-seeded #Lions, Detroit goes to Seattle and Green Bay gets Arizona-Carolina winner.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'll be there. A little surprised this is a noon game. In my opinion, the possibility of Cowboys at Packers is the best matchup of the weekend.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Found tickets from a client who couldn't go. I have been skipping choir practice at church because they were singing on Jan 11th. Now I feel better about it.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston