View Poll Results: Who goes to SB from NFC?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seattle

7 36.84%
  • Somebody else - seriously!

12 63.16%

Thread: NFC Representative at Super Bowl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Da Pack are da Team of Destiny should they win the North. If, and only if, they win the North. And I'm not just saying that b/c I'm biased.

It's a QB-plagued league, so think about it. The guy that OWNS the Packers, Colin "Poser" Kaepernick won't be in the dance. True story: As a one share owner of the Packers, I was at the last shareholder meeting, and lo and behold, there was Kap sitting next to me - I mean, the dude owns the Packers. I was like, yo, Kap, haters say Wilson and RGIII don't act black enough; well, you don't act white enough, dude.

Furthermore, the only QB in the NFC who isn't intimated by Rodgers' presence, Drew "Hotshot" Brees, won't be in the dance. You could cut off Brees golden right arm and he would still be capable of beating the Packers with his left arm. That's how good Brees is.

Romo is Romo. He's prone to choking when the pressure intensifies in the clutch. Dude's so bad in the clutch, he mishandled a PAT one time in a playoff game. A fucking PAT! Yo mama's so fat, she farted and made Romo mishandle an easy PAT in the clutch. Ha-ha Clinton's dix!

Matt Stafford, love the guy. Unselfish and humble. How unselfish and humble? Stafford is the only alpha male in the world who would help a loser virgin lose his virginity to a hot chick instead of fucking the hot chick himself. No, the guy ain't gay. He's just nice and humble. A gunslinger, through an through. Good news for the Packers, the new administration in Detriot prohibits Stafford from gunslinging. A gunslinger needs to gunsling. If he doesn't, well, shit happens.

Ice Ice Baby (Matt "Ice Ice Baby" Ryan) could give the Packers some problems, but Atlanta's defense lost its pride when Sherman marched into that lost city and sunk it underwater. Matt Flynn would have little problems eating out alive that Falcon D.

That Midget of the Great Northwest is overrated. He's not the athlete Kap is. A game manager, through and through. Now the midget's D is great. Gulls defensive linemen are C4MR. The LBers are fast and furious. The safeties are MOFOs. The Corners? Well, Sherman is a great field general. Rodgers is scared of this D, alas.

Shucks, Rodgers hasn't played at an elite level in his last few playoff games. In a QB-plagued league - yes, plagued - Rodgers needs to carry the Packers. He needs to be the QB of Destiny.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 12-22-2014 at 05:40 PM.