View Poll Results: Who goes to SB from NFC?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seattle

7 36.84%
  • Somebody else - seriously!

12 63.16%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NFC Representative at Super Bowl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NFC Representative at Super Bowl

It was a fun ride that ended in Buffalo

You suck. Packers all the way.

You suck Packers all the way.

BURNED!

I can't make the call yet. I need to see what this team does at home against Detroit.

Another paltry offensive showing against a physical defense who only rushes 4...even if we win...and I can't see any way we beat Seattle in their crib. We'd have to hope someone else finished them off first.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    Some noted they were treating every game like it was a playoff game starting last week

They were right

Losing to the Bills was about the same

The stars have aligned for Seattle and the mosterload of our fuck ups did it for them

The road goes through Seattle; we won't come out of that road alive. Reality Bites
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

They still have to play the games, you bunch a sissies. if it was up to you the NFL would just hand the Lombardi over to the Starbucks swilling, adhd cheaters from the northwest. Grow some balls, you wusses.

Seattle can be beat...gonna be tough though.
    C.H.U.D.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Seattle can be beat...gonna be tough though.
    They can be beat... just not by us. Our offense looks horrible against decent defenses and we are slow to make any adjustments during the game that might change that. Our defense only looked good the last 2 weeks because Kyle Orton and McCown. Oh and the Bills and Bucs. Put us against a QB like Wilson who will kill us with his legs and his arm, and we're toast. IF we meet the Seahawks at their place in the playoffs, I predict another blowout loss.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    They can be beat... just not by us.
    fuck this. Packers are good enough to beat Seattle. Sure Seattle looks good against a fourth fucking string QB. Fuck 'em. win the #2 seed Pack and go kick the living shit out of Seattle, even if it's in a fucking Whole Foods Market Parking lot in fucking Seattle. Bite me, Seachicken fan fuckers.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    fuck this. Packers are good enough to beat Seattle. Sure Seattle looks good against a fourth fucking string QB. Fuck 'em. win the #2 seed Pack and go kick the living shit out of Seattle, even if it's in a fucking Whole Foods Market Parking lot in fucking Seattle. Bite me, Seachicken fan fuckers.
    Rand is fired up! Hell yes! After beating them at Century Link take them down to Pike Market and beat them with dead fish!
    C.H.U.D.

Can Dallas beat Seattle?

I've seen zero this year that tells me GB can go on road and beat a great team. They can beat God at home.

Seattle isn't as good as they've looked recently (they are good, but not unbeatable). If we're gonna knock the Packers defense for feasting on weak QBs - since losing to the Chiefs the Seahawks have faced the Cardinals starting Drew Stanton, the 49ers twice with Kaepernick, the Eagles and the sinking Sanchez, and the Cardinals starting Lindley. Not exactly a murderer's row of excellence.

Dallas can for sure beat Seattle. They've shown a consistent balance on offense that most teams don't.

The Packers can beat Seattle if they have a game plan like they did vs. the Patriots.

Can the Packers channel that kind of mojo twice? That remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Seattle isn't as good as they've looked recently (they are good, but not unbeatable).
    Mark Twain attended a Wagner opera and reported "opera isn't as bad as it sounds."

The Packers can beat Seattle if they have a game plan like they did vs. the Patriots.
    They beat Pats at home. How'd it go with that "silent count" in Seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    They beat Pats at home. How'd it go with that "silent count" in Seattle?
    It wasn't the silent count as much as it was the "only work one side of the field" and "let's debut a defense we've tried to avoid in live scenarios to keep it secret" strategy that ended up doing them in.

It wasn't the silent count as much as it was the "only work one side of the field" and "let's debut a defense we've tried to avoid in live scenarios to keep it secret" strategy that ended up doing them in.
    And the flawed "play a backup Tackle who they subsequently cut halfway through the season" strategy. Come to think of it, it's almost like they were handicapping themselves on purpose.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    That sickened me that we played so scared against Seattle week one with a QB like Rodgers. Last night, if the QB for the Cards was any good he would have had a 60 yard TD thrown against Richard Sherman. The throw was bad but it still should have been a 40 yard completion... but then the receiver dropped the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    That sickened me that we played so scared against Seattle week one with a QB like Rodgers. Last night, if the QB for the Cards was any good he would have had a 60 yard TD thrown against Richard Sherman. The throw was bad but it still should have been a 40 yard completion... but then the receiver dropped the ball.
    Michael Bennett declared the Seahawks defense the "greatest ever" last night. Of course the Seahawks fans rally around that, talking about how their recent dominance (since the Chiefs game) is so great.

They then say that injuries aren't an excuse despite the QBs they played. Of course, then you bring up the games vs. the Chiefs and Cowboys, and it's because there were injuries.

If there's any team and fans that I'd love to see get their bubble burst, it's Seattle.

I've been saying it for a few weeks, but Dallas is a team that will be tough to beat in the playoffs. I think the NFC is a three horse race between Seattle, Green Bay, and Dallas. We gotta win this week though. Maybe Detroit can do a us a favor by beating one or both of these teams in the playoffs. Detroit's defense can be a beast indoors.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I've been saying it for a few weeks, but Dallas is a team that will be tough to beat in the playoffs. I think the NFC is a three horse race between Seattle, Green Bay, and Dallas. We gotta win this week though. Maybe Detroit can do a us a favor by beating one or both of these teams in the playoffs. Detroit's defense can be a beast indoors.
    Do you really believe in the Dallas D though?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.