Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
Seattle have been bullies last 4 games or so. I don't think they are losing sleep over swagger bullseye.

Packers have looked like Kings of NFC North. "Good enough, smart enough, and dog-gone-it, people like them." Until they get plastered out west.

any of you losers who are satisfied with the Packers edging-out the sort-of-good Lions on their damn homefield Sunday can kiss my ass. Then my balls - a little lower, please. The Packers have not been playing well enough to just coast into the bye week.

We need to see Super Bowl caliber play!
When do we need it? Sunday!
When do we need it? Sunday!

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! At Lambeau Field.
2009 - Packers smoke the resting Cardinals. Lose in a shootout a week later.
2010 - Packers win a very ugly game against the Bears to claim a Wild Card spot and then roll to the Super Bowl.
2011 - Packers beat the Lions despite Flynn starting. Get blown up by the Giants a week later.
2012 - Packers lose to the Vikings, then beat the Vikings a week later. The 49ers then run all over them.
2013 - Packers win vs. the Bears in thrilling fashion, and then fall to the 49ers on a game winning FG.

Momentum/confidence is important, but that doesn't mean squat if it doesn't carry over. Just win, get the bye, and get everyone healthy and ready to go. 40-0, 40-35, 10-3, doesn't matter how.

You can look at the recent Super Bowl winners and see their uneven performances in December. The Seahawks last year went 2-2 in December and then turned it on for the playoffs. The Ravens went 1-4 in 2012 but still won the Super Bowl. The Giants did go 3-1 in 2009. The Packers were looking great offensively though they did drop the game vs. the Chiefs. The Saints went 2-3 in 2009 (including resting Brees in the final game).

Etc, so on, and so forth.