View Poll Results: What does Pack need to get done?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dominate. Establish swagger for playoffs

4 14.81%
  • Get the W and the bye

22 81.48%
  • Not important, they won SB from wildcard before

0 0%
  • other

1 3.70%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Where is bar set for Lions game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    "probably" ? They are now pretty healthy.

Who could you even argue has a better D ?

Seattle's secondary is go good MM decided to basically shut down a portion of the field because he was not confident Jordy or anybody could get open vs. Sherman.

They are at another level than any D in the NFL on a neutral field. They are just that fast and the telent is just that good.

Remember Seattle still has the HUGE advantage of paying Russell Wilson about 400,000 per year. That is just sick....and they can rotate all that money towards the defesne.

When Seattle has to pay Russ that defense will lose some of its speed and talent.
    When you examine the Seattle 'D' position - position.... it looks like an ALL PRO Defense ... it's that good.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I have felt this way the last few years or so. On the other hand, the team this year is good at home.

It's funny how we think whoever wins today will automatically do better in the playoffs, and that could be so. But it's not automatic. You never do know until the games are played. We could be moaning and gnashing our teeth tonight after Packer loss, only to have them win two or three or even four playoff games in a row. Or they could win today and we'll all be crowing and strutting, only to have them poop the bed in the first playoff game.
    For this year, for this Packers team, its important. And its all about the O line and the snap count. Its pass protection is better at home. Its gotten better on the road, probably as Linsley has gained experienced. But it will need to take another step on the road in Seattle.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How high is the bar set? At 7' 3", and the Packers will do the Fosbury Flop right over it.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    How high is the bar set? At 7' 3", and the Packers will do the Fosbury Flop right over it.
    Donald Driver could.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck