Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Nobody wants to hear my problems, but my psychiatrist, the noted Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD, insists that I share this with all my cyber buddies before my head explodes. Luckily I don't own a gun.

I'm being forced to quit the burger-flipping, weekend-working, minimum wage gag, which may or may not be a metaphor for low-paying, office underemployment. Yesterday, upon receiving news that I'm scheduled to flip burgers during the upcoming all important NFC North title game, I told the fat cat to go fuck himself and fire me. Instead, the fucker sent me home "early" and told me that if I didn't show up on Sunday, that would mean I quit voluntarily.

I (along with billions of other working-class heroes in the universe) have been making the fat cat fatter, but the arrogant fucker would rather I quit than receive unemployment compensation.

Now y'all know why I'm unmerry.

It's Christmas and being a traditionalist:

"Job 30:24 " Yet does not one in a heap of ruins stretch out his hand "

So ....you have to work Ehh ! ...Here's my Christmas gift for you Packer Fan. Nothing to cheer you up like a rousing work song

Now get in there and flip those burgers and listen to the game with some audio device.