Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Packers dominate all-division team on offense

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Maybe a great LT will fall to the Packers late in the first round, Then Bak could move right. That draft position has been LT gold for Green Bay!
    TRADE DOWN! Cliffy was high second.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It seems like he is 34. Lots of injuries, several severe. Very few injury free seasons.

On the other hand, I am glad to finally overestimate someone's age for a change.
    Just remember that he was the youngest player to be a starter in a Super Bowl. That will give you a reference for his age, and provide ammo for a trivia contest.

I have no stats to back me up, but I feel like Bakh has had a very solid second half of the year. He hasn't struggled with speed like he did early on, nor with power like he did last year. Going into this year I wasn't sure he could be the long term solution at LT but now I'm beginning to think otherwise.

Here's an interesting question, how would you rate the OL from best to worst? I'd put Sitton first but after that I think they are all pretty similar
    Sitton
    Lang
    Linsley
    Bakh
    Bulaga
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    I have no stats to back me up, but I feel like Bakh has had a very solid second half of the year. He hasn't struggled with speed like he did early on, nor with power like he did last year. Going into this year I wasn't sure he could be the long term solution at LT but now I'm beginning to think otherwise.

Here's an interesting question, how would you rate the OL from best to worst? I'd put Sitton first but after that I think they are all pretty similar
    Sitton
    Lang
    Linsley
    Bakh
    Bulaga
    Sitton
    Linsley
    Lang
    Bakh/Bulaga
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Just remember that he was the youngest player to be a starter in a Super Bowl. That will give you a reference for his age, and provide ammo for a trivia contest.
    Nah. I am still trying to scheme a way to replace him with Sherrod next year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.