View Poll Results: How Will The Packers Do In The Postseason?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose in Divisional Round

0 0%
  • Win Divisional Round/Lose NFC Title Game

14 50.00%
  • Win NFC Title/Lose Super Bowl

1 3.57%
  • Lombardi Trophy Baby!!

13 46.43%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: How Will The Packers Do In The Postseason?

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    This is exactly what I had in my head at that moment. I love this song because it's got such a gorgeously sorrowful texture.

The question is, are PackerRats the brave little Indian chief, or are they the girl who draws her wheelchair to the shore?

I can't say I ever loved this song, but it certainly did get burned into my subconscious. Just listening to it again it's starting to grow on me. It is quirky like "Spanish Castle Magic", which took time to like. Moody like "Wind Cries Mary" or "little Wing", but not so instantly pleasing melodically.
    Last edited by Harlan Huckleby; 01-01-2015 at 02:14 AM.

25 hours left to vote in the poll.

Pack wins it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I have not read logic besides our gut feeling as Packer fans that would sway me o believe we have anything better than a 25 percent chance
    I agree with basically everything you posted except this. GB is a quality team. Our odds are around 35-40% By comparison, I feel Carolina is looking at 20-25%...

One game at a time.

Just get the 'W' any way that they can Vs Dallas.

Then confidently and respectfully prepare for Seattle.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

The winners are:
    3irty1, Bretsky, BZnDallas, esoxx, Harlan Huckleby, MadtownPacker, mission, Packers4Glory, Pugger, Smidgeon, smuggler, Striker, wist43, woodbuck27

Sucks to win.
    C.H.U.D.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    The winners are:
    3irty1, Bretsky, BZnDallas, esoxx, Harlan Huckleby, MadtownPacker, mission, Packers4Glory, Pugger, Smidgeon, smuggler, Striker, wist43, woodbuck27
    Fuck us all, fuck us all to hell with a flaming pitchfork.

Well, they played a damn sight better than I thought they could... but in the end, they reverted to who they are - MM and dunderdummy that is.

They did enough to win the game for 56 minutes - then MM went and hid inside his shell, and dunderdummy went stupid.

That 2010 SB really is beginning to look like a fart in the wind... getting to SB's is tough, and it's hard to imagine that this regime can get us back there - they are just too philosophically flawed.

2010 was a fun ride, but that's gonna have to hold us for a while I fear... we're not going to win another with TT, MM, and Rodgers. I think Rodgers is up to the task, but TT is ultra-conservative, and MM and Capers are habitually choked by caution - tough to win with that mindset.
    wist

Blog Entries
    It sucked to be right on this one

We lost this game when the Bills kicked our asses in Buffalo
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Well, they played a damn sight better than I thought they could... but in the end, they reverted to who they are - MM and dunderdummy that is.

They did enough to win the game for 56 minutes - then MM went and hid inside his shell, and dunderdummy went stupid.

That 2010 SB really is beginning to look like a fart in the wind... getting to SB's is tough, and it's hard to imagine that this regime can get us back there - they are just too philosophically flawed.

2010 was a fun ride, but that's gonna have to hold us for a while I fear... we're not going to win another with TT, MM, and Rodgers. I think Rodgers is up to the task, but TT is ultra-conservative, and MM and Capers are habitually choked by caution - tough to win with that mindset.

If we go about 25yrs straight with Favre and Rodgers at the helm, only winning two Super Bowls would be disappointing.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?