Thread: Lions game studs and duds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Studs
    Rodgers - MVP. 'nuff said.

Lacy - Ran hard, the fumble sucked, but he had a good day vs. a good rushing defense.

O-line - Really has become a strength for the team.

Cobb/Nelson - Throwing short/intermediate routes and letting them accumulate YAC? What a concept. Too bad it took Rodgers' calf injury to figure it out.

Hyde - Nice to have a solid threat back there on returns.

Duds
    Brad Jones - At least Jarrett Bush can contribute on special teams and occasionally makes plays when pressed into duty.

Special teams kicking blocking - The return blocking seems to be good. The kicking teams...not so much. That's going to kill us if they can't find a way to clean it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    [

Duds
    Brad Jones - At least Jarrett Bush can contribute on special teams and occasionally makes plays when pressed into duty.
    Jones lead the team in Special Teams tackles as of a few weeks ago.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jones lead the team in Special Teams tackles as of a few weeks ago.

Kick yourself in the nads for saying something positive about that clown
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Kick yourself in the nads for saying something positive about that clown
    I'll leave the self abuse to Brad, thank you.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.