Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: vs. Lions Week 17

More Banjo: vs. Lions Week 17

Rodgers PC

Green Bay Packers @packers · 16m 16 minutes ago
    Rodgers on returning: I was kind of battling to get back out there. I felt like if I could get back in there it might give us a little jolt.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 17m17 minutes ago
    Aaron Rodgers on Suh: "He'll probably say it was an accident. ... We'll see what happens."

Green Bay Packers @packers · 13m 13 minutes ago
    Rodgers: I wanted to be back out there competing with my guys. #DETvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 12m 12 minutes ago
    Rodgers: As bad as it felt, I thought if I could go out there & we win, I get another week to rehab. #DETvsGB

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 15m15 minutes ago
    Rodgers says he applied heat, tape in the locker room. Was thinking how a win today provides an extra week of recovery for playoffs.

Green Bay Packers @packers · 10m 10 minutes ago
    Rodgers on MVP chants: It's special...those are special moments for me, ones I'll never forget. #DETvsGB

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 14m14 minutes ago
    Rodgers: "I don't think I did anything heroic. I just have a strong desire to compete."

Green Bay Packers @packers · 8m 8 minutes ago
    Rodgers: The (offensive) line's been great. They've been the key to our success the last 8-10 weeks. #DETvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 7m 7 minutes ago
    Rodgers: Four years in a row winning the division, 8-0 at home is great. It's a fun team to be on. #DETvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 5m 5 minutes ago
    Rodgers on Nelson: Probably had one of the quieter 1,500-yard seasons...He does it all...I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the league.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

McCarthy PC

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 53m53 minutes ago
    Only injury reported by #Packers was Aaron Rodgers' calf injury, and that didn't prevent him from returning to the game.

Green Bay Packers @packers · 41m 41 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Big win for our football team. Excited about winning the division championship. Want to thank fans for making Lambeau loud.

Green Bay Packers @packers · 41m 41 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Clearly another MVP performance by Aaron Rodgers. #DETvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 37m 37 minutes ago
    McCarthy: It's critical for us to have two weeks before Rodgers has to play again. I think the two weeks is huge for us. #DETvsGB

Green Bay Packers @packers · 33m 33 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Jordy Nelson's #Packers single-season receiving record: Jordy's had an amazing year...Couldn't be happier for him. #DETvsGB

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 46m46 minutes ago
    McCarthy called suhs play ridiculous
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 35m35 minutes ago
    Three things from McCarthy: Called Rodgers an MVP, called Suh's play "ridiculous" (based on what he was told), praised physicality.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 29m29 minutes ago
    My pal @davebirkett says Suh didn't speak with reporters after the game, so his accidentally-on purpose steps on Rodgers were not addressed.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    Mike Daniels: If there's a word of greater magnitude than respect that’s what I have for Aaron. He laid it on the line. We had to respond

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 25m25 minutes ago
    Asked Matt Flynn if he knew who Willis Reed was. "I have no idea." Fortunately, he was much better when talking about his friend No. 12.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 22m22 minutes ago
    Rodgers thinks of everything. Said he waited in tunnel to come out until #Packers were punting. (Didn't want cheers while offense on field.)

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 21m21 minutes ago
    Flynn on Rodgers' return: "I’m sitting on the bench and he comes over, taps me on the shoulder and says, ‘I’ve got it.'" #Packers

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    @davebirkett says Suh didn't speak with reporters after the game.

100K, baby!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat Starter
    Watching replays of the play, it looked like Suh stepped on Rodgers' leg accidentally. Rodgers fell near where Suh was standing and Suh was watching the Nelson catch down field. Nothing dirty. Nothing like Raiola.

In fact, Rodgers should've been flagged for personal foul for slapping Suh.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Suh's got some issues. He's psychopathic.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Watching replays of the play, it looked like Suh stepped on Rodgers' leg accidentally. Rodgers fell near where Suh was standing and Suh was watching the Nelson catch down field. Nothing dirty. Nothing like Raiola.

In fact, Rodgers should've been flagged for personal foul for slapping Suh.
    And what about the second time he stepped on Rodgers?

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    Mike Daniels: If there's a word of greater magnitude than respect that’s what I have for Aaron. He laid it on the line. We had to respond

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 25m25 minutes ago
    Asked Matt Flynn if he knew who Willis Reed was. "I have no idea." Fortunately, he was much better when talking about his friend No. 12.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 22m22 minutes ago
    Rodgers thinks of everything. Said he waited in tunnel to come out until #Packers were punting. (Didn't want cheers while offense on field.)

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 21m21 minutes ago
    Flynn on Rodgers' return: "I’m sitting on the bench and he comes over, taps me on the shoulder and says, ‘I’ve got it.'" #Packers
    Great stuff for us fans to enjoy and be proud of for Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers was out of this world competitive today.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Rat Starter
    And what about the second time he stepped on Rodgers?
    I think he was trying to keep his balance or something.

I think he was trying to keep his balance or something.
    I think you're trolling or something.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think you're trolling or something.
    Suh has a reputation for being a dirty player, so folks are giving him credit for a dirty play, but that wasn't a dirty play at all -imo, of course. He was trying to plant his foot to keep his balance. I don't think he was trying to stump anybody, ala Raiola.

Suh has a reputation for being a dirty player, so folks are giving him credit for a dirty play, but that wasn't a dirty play at all -imo, of course. He was trying to plant his foot to keep his balance. I don't think he was trying to stump anybody, ala Raiola.
    Maybe...look again.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

You're either high or trolling. Probably both.

KY, any thoughts?

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Maybe...look again.
    When Suh signs with the Packers in the off-season, all will be well and forgotten

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    When Suh signs with the Packers in the off-season, all will be well and forgotten
    Fat chance.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Low Profile Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Suh's got some issues. He's psychopathetic.
    Fixed.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    You're either high or trolling. Probably both.

KY, any thoughts?
    Look at the clip Mailman provided. Suh's back was facing Rodgers. He didn't see Rodgers fall beneath him. It looked like he accidentally stepped on Rodgers ankle with one his leg, which caused him to lose balance, which caused him to step on Rodgers again with another leg to maintain balance. Once balance was maintained, he immediately stepped forward.

Because of past misdeeds, Suh doesn't get, nor does he deserve the benefit of the doubt. I imagine you can empathize.