Thread: The 2015 " I just can't stay out of jail " Thread .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    The fact that the gun itself was registered in another state leads me to believe that it's not a matter of the gun being an illegal model, though that's not certain. I can't imagine Florida being any more strict on which guns are outlawed than Minny.
    I heard it's because he had felony amount of weed that the firearm is then a felony as well. If he had gotten pulled over with lots of cash and a gun ONLY - he would have had no trouble (and frankly, wouldn't have gotten or had to allow for search).

To me - it's interesting that ARod tends to gravitate toward seemingly innocent enough guys that get into trouble (Jolly, Guion).
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I heard it's because he had felony amount of weed that the firearm is then a felony as well. If he had gotten pulled over with lots of cash and a gun ONLY - he would have had no trouble (and frankly, wouldn't have gotten or had to allow for search).

To me - it's interesting that ARod tends to gravitate toward seemingly innocent enough guys that get into trouble (Jolly, Guion).
    I think it's more that AR is complementary towards a lot of people, and the ones that get in trouble are the ones where the quotes are brought up.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I think it's more that AR is complementary towards a lot of people, and the ones that get in trouble are the ones where the quotes are brought up.
    His quote on Letroy being one of the best teammates ever was before his arrest... and he 'stood up' for Jolly. Twitter from January 6th. https://twitter.com/byryanwood/statu...55804159909888

he may be complementary - but throwing around 'best all around teammate' isn't exactly a small compliment.

ARod on Jolly from June '13
    http://www.packers.com/media-center/...a-273b9b1e7f28