Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 " I just can't stay out of jail " Thread .

He better get 20 years for his actions with credit for time served.

Not going to lie. If he's in jail, I can't wait to hear how Peter King presents him for the Hall of Fame.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Not going to lie. If he's in jail, I can't wait to hear how Peter King presents him for the Hall of Fame.
    You seem to be in a whimsical mood tonight PB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    You seem to be in a whimsical mood tonight PB.
    I just called Utah over Georgetown in my bracket. 5 over 4 is as good as its gotten for me so far.

Or it was finding this video this morning:

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Lawrence Phillips, formerly of the Rams, is suspected of killing his cellmate. Phillips was serving a 31 year sentence. http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.co...y-State-Prison

Was just searching for this thread to post the link!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Lawrence Phillips, formerly of the Rams, is suspected of killing his cellmate. Phillips was serving a 31 year sentence. http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.co...y-State-Prison

No, No, it was the invisible one-armed man in the cell who killed him!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Aaron Hernandez is going to be away for a long time.

Doug Farrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 3m3 minutes ago
    Hernandez found guilty on all charges; automatic life sentence without the possibility of parole.

Good riddance. Maybe he'll die early in prison so we don't have to waste good money keeping him alive.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Aaron Hernandez is going to be away for a long time.

Doug Farrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 3m3 minutes ago
    Hernandez found guilty on all charges; automatic life sentence without the possibility of parole.
    At least there is space available for him:
    http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.co...y-State-Prison
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    No, No, it was the invisible one-armed man in the cell who killed him!
    You never see the two of them together!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

To paraphrase PFT, Ray McDonald, whose character was assassinated by one of the two charges of domestic violence last year (one was dismissed from the courts) has had his character assassinated AGAIN!

Truly Ray is an unlucky man. Clearly his last course correction failed to solve the problem: "I learned a lot from my previous situations, to keep my circle tight. You can’t trust everybody because everybody doesn’t have your best interests at heart."

Its almost as if the problem follows him around, despite trying to control the people around him.

It also appear the McDonald situation will further fuel the fires of discord in the Bear's front office.

The suspension won’t matter if the Bears decide to sever ties with McDonald. Owner George McCaskey has said he initially didn’t want to sign McDonald based on his history. but McCaskey deferred to G.M. Ryan Pace.

For Pace, the incident becomes the first blemish on his record as the architect of the team’s football operation. What Pace does next will likely be a factor in whether the blemish becomes a scar.

Genius At Work

Ray McDonald is arrested yet again. He allegedly violated the restraining order placed on him last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    It also appear the McDonald situation will further fuel the fires of discord in the Bear's front office.
    It might have soured McCaskey on Pace, but Pace has totally restructured the department already. He's dumped a lot of former Bear guys. Might be too late to go back, but the leash might be shorter after this screw up.

Genius At Work

Ray McDonald is arrested yet again. He allegedly violated the restraining order placed on him last night.
    His lawyer is saying he wasn't served with the order, which means it wasn't in force yet. So he might be off the hook legally, but it doesn't make him any less stupid for going back to the apartment - he could only get in more trouble. I'm pretty sure that TV he wanted back is not worth it...

"You can't fix stupid" sure seems to apply to this guy.
    --

That excuse might even be worse for him. Because he undoubtedly heard through the court that the protection order was granted. To rest on the technicality of being served is just going to piss off the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    His lawyer is saying he wasn't served with the order, which means it wasn't in force yet. So he might be off the hook legally, but it doesn't make him any less stupid for going back to the apartment - he could only get in more trouble. I'm pretty sure that TV he wanted back is not worth it...

"You can't fix stupid" sure seems to apply to da Bears.
    Fixed it.

Are the Bears turning into the Lions of the 2000's?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

And we have our next winner!

The Falcon's Prince Shembo has been charged with kicking a puppy. No, seriously, he kicked a small dog to death! Ok, while we don't know if it was a puppy or not, it was a Yorkshire Terrier, so even if it was an adult, it's still pretty much looks like a puppy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...h-killing-dog/

This is the same guy that was accused of sexually assaulting a girl while he was at ND. His room mate then threatened her via a text and she committed suicide before the police could investigate.

Anyways, the Falcons are now what, three time losers when it comes to animal cruelty? There was Vick, Babineaux (killed his girlfriend's pit bull) and now this! Granted, the Babineaux thing seems to have been warranted (dog was attacking his kid) but still, that's a lota press about dying dogs tied to one team!

And before I even finished posting this, he is a 'former Alanta Falcon'. Guess they didn't want to wait for due process...
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...prince-shembo/
    --

Gives it a whole new meaning!