Thread: The 2015 " I just can't stay out of jail " Thread .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If they didn't have probable cause to pull him over, the charges will vanish. Depends what the officer's dash cam shows.

My guess is there will be a plea. The gun charge does not seem valid. He wasn't brandishing. It was stored two actions+ removed from use, and there is no gun registration in FL, so why is there a weapons charge?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    If they didn't have probable cause to pull him over, the charges will vanish. Depends what the officer's dash cam shows.

My guess is there will be a plea. The gun charge does not seem valid. He wasn't brandishing. It was stored two actions+ removed from use, and there is no gun registration in FL, so why is there a weapons charge?
    Crossing a white line lane marker is probable cause in this state/county. I've been pulled over for it, early Sunday AM on a low volume street with no other driver in sight. I believe the Deputy was fishing for drunk drivers.

I wasn't speeding or weaving. I was sipping a coffee and may have drifted across the line going around a curve. This is pure BS.

And KYPack is right. It ain't as bad as it was 20 years or so ago down here...but it is still pretty damn bad...
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post

This. Fruit of the Poisonous Tree and all that.