Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 " I just can't stay out of jail " Thread .

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Being caught with it is the equivalent of a positive test.
    Today I learned...
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 2h2 hours ago
    On Letroy Guion (#Packers UFA), per source: legal issues are expected to be resolved very soon (could be over next few days).

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Florida: come on vacation, leave on probation.
    No shit, I have heard this from lots of peeps. Needs to come to Cali where we coddle our fucking criminals.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 2h2 hours ago
    On Letroy Guion (#Packers UFA), per source: legal issues are expected to be resolved very soon (could be over next few days).

If that is true, it indicates they must be letting him off easy.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
    Colts LB Erik Walden allegedly slashed by ex-girlfriend http://wp.me/p14QSB-9JF4

Wonder of its the same women as the incident in Green Bay.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
    Colts LB Erik Walden allegedly slashed by ex-girlfriend http://wp.me/p14QSB-9JF4

Wonder of its the same women as the incident in Green Bay.
    Throws the issues he had while he was in GB into a different light, doesn't it?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

The girl who attacked him now was Erica Palmer.
    The girl in the Green Bay incident was.....Erica Palmer.

Walden said he was just trying to subdue her when she came at him in GB, and as a result, she fell and hit the bedpost. Story does sound more believable now, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

Walden said he was just trying to subdue her when she came at him in GB, and as a result, she fell and hit the bedpost. Story does sound more believable now, doesn't it?
    Obvious brain injury.

Bitches be crazy.

i'm gonna shit a brick if that serial rapist fuck sharper gets off almost scott free

he's reached plea deals in 2 of the 4 cases, the 4th case was just opened today in vegas

should get the chair IMO

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'm gonna shit a brick if that serial rapist fuck sharper gets off almost scott free

he's reached plea deals in 2 of the 4 cases, the 4th case was just opened today in vegas

should get the chair IMO
    Apparently money can buy freedom. (Obviously I'm guessing regarding the plea deals.)
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm guessing Sharper is gonna plead guilty for a deal to serve concurrent sentences. Might get him out in (whatever is early release) for a 15 year sentence.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Did he reach a plea agreement in Louisana yet?

He'll be doing hard labor in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Did he reach a plea agreement in Louisana yet?

He'll be doing hard labor in that state.
    New Orleans was one of the two with whom he reached plea deals.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm guessing Sharper is gonna plead guilty for a deal to serve concurrent sentences. Might get him out in (whatever is early release) for a 15 year sentence.
    probably true

and that would really piss me off if true

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

Sure does - now I'm only happy he's gone because he lot contain on Kap, not because he lot contain and he was a bad person

This attack took place in Georgia, the last one was in Wi. Was going to ask how they ended up in the same place again, but see that they have 2 kids together. He might've been visiting them and brought along his new gf.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

this guy would know what to do with sharper

If it truly is a deal aimed "global" (mentioned in news article on plea) then I doubt you are going to get 4 jurisdictions to agree without serious jail time.

There might be a weak case or two among them, but several women have come forward and some of those were reported immediately. It would seem to be a good base to build on. Sharper could ply them with money, but the sheer number makes that more difficult and unlike someone committed to a livelihood provided by Sharper, they don't have to agree to anything to stay in his good graces.

Sharper is going to prison. Where and for how long is yet to be determined, Per the following article, it sounds like everything is in place for all pending charges, and much will be settled this week with plea changes. Sentencing could be a few weeks out yet.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...rape-las-vegas

Only prosecutors in Nevada provided details of their part of the deal with Sharper. He is expected to plead guilty there Tuesday to one felony charge of attempted sexual assault, with the expectation that he'll face between 38 months and eight years in prison, Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson told The Associated Press. He had previously been charged in the state with two counts of felony sexual assault, each carrying a possible 10 years to life.

"We are pleased that Mr. Sharper is accepting responsibility for the crimes he committed in Nevada," Wolfson said.

Wolfson said the Nevada prison term would run concurrent with other sentences in other jurisdictions.

"I'm not sure where he's going to serve his time," Wolfson said, "But he's going to serve significant time."

He also doesn't seem to be avoiding culpability in his actions/methods:

“This plea constitutes a complete vindication of these victims as well as their truthfulness,” Orleans (La.) Parish District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro said in a statement Friday, via the New Orleans Times Picayune.