Thread: They'll be there ! The Joe and Troy Show @ Lambeau Sunday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't think it's anti-Packer bias, I just don't like Troy Aikman as an analyst and I REALLY don't like Joe Buck as the play by play man. It's nothing against them personally, I just don't think they are all that good at their jobs.

Blog Entries
    I totally agree with the last 3 posts.

This is Fox's A crew. Buck has great pipes and a good sense of play by play rhythm. Nepotism is slightly in place here. Old Jack Buck was a spectacular play by play guy who would call a great game and then tell funny stories in the bar. He was universally loved by everybody in the business. Then the kid came along and had inherited Bucks great voice. But Joe is also an airhead and a freakin' frat boy. He is hated as much as his voice and timing are admired.

Troy? he's good, but his Favre hate was pronounced. Some of that has carried over to Pack hate. He's clever enough to understate it, but the the Pack has trouble, Aikman is the first guy on the broadcast to gleefully point out shortcomings. I hate both of 'em & don't care that I'm a homer for thinking that way.