Nick Hayden

Panthers
    Brad Nortman

Seahawks
    O'Brien Schofield
    Mike Taylor
    Russell Wilson

Ravens @ Pat's [ -7] will be great.

Actually I'm hoping for three great games. It's time for Andrew Luck to step in and make a real statement RE: What he is.

Seattle will handle Carolina.

Indy @ Denver. How healthy are the BRONCOS?

The other two games Baltimore @ New England and Dallas @ Green Bay ...would you bet your house on the winner?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rob-gronkowski

Who on Ravens will cover Patriots' Rob Gronkowski?

By Gregg Rosenthal ... Around The NFL Editor

Published: Jan. 9, 2015 at 12:10 p.m. .... Updated: Jan. 9, 2015 at 12:33 p.m.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...arterback-duel

Divisional Round Weekend: Most intriguing quarterback duel?

NFL.com

Montee Ball is on injured reserve with a groin injury. Another Badger running back tearing up the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Montee Ball is on injured reserve with a groin injury. Another Badger running back tearing up the NFL.
    He hasn't looked like a good fit there at any point. Kinda weird.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

GO PANTHERS, BITCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He hasn't looked like a good fit there at any point. Kinda weird.
    My impression is that he had a slow start as rookie, but improved and worked his way into starting role last summer. Then the injury.

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Elway for taking Montee and leaving Eddie for the Packers. Thanks Horseface!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    GO PANTHERS, BITCH!!
    Sure but sadly there is little chance that the Seahawks lose in this matchup.

This one is the easiest pick.

After this game late today; Seattle is watching Dallas @ Green Bay for Sunday Brunch.

I'm not sure why everyone is completely counting out the Panthers...thinking Seattle rolls by 14+.

For starters, Russell Wilson has played SIGNIFICANTLY worse at home this year than on the road. Not sure why that is...I'm not expecting him to be bad, but he just hasn't been an elite QB in front of the 12th man this year. That is potentially a plus for the Panthers.

The last 3 times these teams have played...including earlier this year...the Panthers have been within one score of the Seahawks at the end of the game. If the Panthers can keep it a one score game, then they obviously have a puncher's chance. Turnovers will be key in this game.

The Seahawks offense is mediocre this year. If you limit Russell Wilson's explosive plays with his scrambling ability, they struggle to score more than 14 points. Lynch HAS to carry that team this year, but the Panthers have the capacity to put the clamps on him.

I do think that Seattle will win...but I think it will be close. I would not be surprised if the Panthers pull off the upset either, especially if they can somehow grab an early lead and put the pressure on Seattle's offense. I'm not expecting either team to score more than 17 points. The Panthers are playing with house money...there is no pressure on them...and I think they will play much more loose than last week.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Let us all take a moment to appreciate Elway for taking Montee and leaving Eddie for the Packers. Thanks Horseface!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone is completely counting out the Panthers...thinking Seattle rolls by 14+.

For starters, Russell Wilson has played SIGNIFICANTLY worse at home this year than on the road. Not sure why that is...I'm not expecting him to be bad, but he just hasn't been an elite QB in front of the 12th man this year. That is potentially a plus for the Panthers.

The last 3 times these teams have played...including earlier this year...the Panthers have been within one score of the Seahawks at the end of the game. If the Panthers can keep it a one score game, then they obviously have a puncher's chance. Turnovers will be key in this game.

The Seahawks offense is mediocre this year. If you limit Russell Wilson's explosive plays with his scrambling ability, they struggle to score more than 14 points. Lynch HAS to carry that team this year, but the Panthers have the capacity to put the clamps on him.

I do think that Seattle will win...but I think it will be close. I would not be surprised if the Panthers pull off the upset either, especially if they can somehow grab an early lead and put the pressure on Seattle's offense. I'm not expecting either team to score more than 17 points. The Panthers are playing with house money...there is no pressure on them...and I think they will play much more loose than last week.
    Good analysis but this is the playoffs and Seattle is playing very well.

This surprizes me. 'Only 51%' of bettors are taking Carolina + 11.5. Points.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Its safe for work. PG-13

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...live-blog.html

A Flacco To Remember, a story of love in the vein of Gronkowski erotica. In his life, as in his craft, its unclear if Joe is elite or just lucky with Defensive Pass Interference.

Joe Flacco sat down on the bed with desire in his mind and fire in his loins as his lady did a quick tinkle. When at last she returned, Joe was ready. He had risen to the occasion, as though this were a road playoff game, and would stand erect in the pocket. He gave his wife a look and she knew instantly it was on.

“Remember that sex I mentioned?” he said coyly. “Let’s go have a sex.”

“Okay.”

Instantly, passions were ignited. Just as quickly, he was going to town with workmanlike precision.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz3ORH0coHG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    lol Merge those merges and garbage comes out.

The Pic Upper RHS looks strangely like Joe Buck.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    This surprizes me. 'Only 51%' of bettors are taking Carolina + 11.5. Points.
    Considering these 2 teams have only scored FOUR OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWNS between them in the last 50-something drives between both of them (when playing each other) I am shocked at the point spread. In a game where it is unlikely either team scores more than 20, the spread is ridiculous to me.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Holy fuck. Good point, King.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Considering these 2 teams have only scored FOUR OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWNS between them in the last 50-something drives between both of them (when playing each other) I am shocked at the point spread. In a game where it is unlikely either team scores more than 20, the spread is ridiculous to me.
    Your right.