Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL other games thread - accept no substitutes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Game set match.

Well...we've only got one game at Lambeau this year.

Let's make it a butt whooping.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

So late on that throw
    Go PACK

Not pleased the Panthers gave up on the run there, but the Seattle D looks beatable. If we stay patient, we can score on them. It'd be up to the D to limit Lynch and the big plays.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Not pleased the Panthers gave up on the run there, but the Seattle D looks beatable. If we stay patient, we can score on them. It'd be up to the D to limit Lynch and the big plays.
    The key will be our run game. Our OL will be much stronger than they were week 1. Our center isn't really a rookie anymore.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Its not an Ice Bowl bozos.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

So much for the Seahawks not allowing a 4th quarter score.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

93 just saved Max Unger's professional career. He should get a Thank You card from the Seahawks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Is calf is torn now. Held on by one stubborn strip of connective tissue. Just like Nearly Headless Nick.

Yeah, I'm sure they're all broken up about it. That is, giving up a 4th qtr TD.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Cam still is not ready for prime time.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Cam still is not ready for prime time.
    There isn't much help in his receiving corp. Benjamin is known for his drops as much as his good catches. Olsen should be better used though.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There isn't much help in his receiving corp. Benjamin is known for his drops as much as his good catches. Olsen should be better used though.
    True, but he just seems to lack touch and still makes some really bad decisions that one would think after 4 seasons he would be better at.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

It's too bad Sea had to play a suck ass team from the NFC South to get to the NFC Championship game. Doesn't seem fair. Panthers with 7-8-1 record playing six games against their pathetic inbred division foes included.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    It's too bad Sea had to play a suck ass team from the NFC South to get to the NFC Championship game. Doesn't seem fair. Panthers with 7-8-1 record playing six games against their pathetic inbred division foes included.
    The Seahawks have had quite the easy run of teams since the Chiefs game. It's crazy. What looked like a deadly division lineup turned into a bunch of cupcakes.

Stupid mistakes killed the Panthers. What a horrible throw on the pick six. He had Benjamin one on one on the other side.
    C.H.U.D.

If they get the TD instead of the pick6, it's a completely different game. One defensive stop away from a decent chance to force overtime. Instead, 14 points on one play.

A truly confident team has to go to Seattle next week to realize a win.

We find out today which team deserves to be that team.

It's Green Bay's game to lose.

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Peyton looks his age and human. I doubt he ever sniffs a SB again. May be time to hang it up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Peyton looks his age and human. I doubt he ever sniffs a SB again. May be time to hang it up.

What happened from early this season to the end ?
    I thought he looked real good early but he looks pretty ineffective right now
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?