Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL other games thread - accept no substitutes

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Yep...I don't get the plan to allow Cam to make a bunch of run reads at the LOS against this defense. They are too aggressive and fast off the snap on their home turf.

Make a call and stick with it...run or pass.
    The option stuff is how they kept themselves in the other three games that were close.

But you can't give Bennett the easy one there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

That was much better. Cam waited longer.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Richard Sherman is human

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Is DeAngelo Williams hurt? I think he played last week. Pretty good 1-2 punch if he can play.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Benjamin territory.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Laser, rocket arm.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Laser, rocket arm.
    Cam's better throwing it short. His WR's are better catching them short.

If they keep Sherman on the other WR, Benjamin has a mismatch every down.

Rob Lowe burned.

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 13m13 minutes ago
    Seahawks 4th in zone read usage last yr RT @RobLowe: Has any legit team ever gone anywhere in the #NFL using the zone read??

Nate Dunlevy ‏@NateDunlevy 39m39 minutes ago
    The Pats showed how important balance is when it comes to winning playoff games. #notimportant
    51 passes and 13 rushes. Not sure which game this guy watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    51 passes and 13 rushes. Not sure which game this guy watched.
    Read the #hashtag.

Anyone else think the Panthers got a bad spot?

Terrible route and throw.

Not an INT.

The option stuff is how they kept themselves in the other three games that were close.
    Yes, but those were all at Carolina's place. Playing in Seattle is a lot different.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

THe last half minute of the half is taking an eternity.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
    Here in the green room, the question is asked: “Why didn’t Kam jump again? @DeionSanders: “He tired, man. This isn’t LeBron.” Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Yes, but those were all at Carolina's place. Playing in Seattle is a lot different.
    There isn't much offense otherwise. Need some open lanes for Cam.

The unwritten rules of football:

Ben Muth ‏@FO_wordofmuth 6m6 minutes ago
    Also, I'd be dog cussing my RG for not dumping Kam on his head the second time he tried that.

The unwritten rules of football:

Ben Muth ‏@FO_wordofmuth 6m6 minutes ago
    Also, I'd be dog cussing my RG for not dumping Kam on his head the second time he tried that.
    TJ Lang would've done it.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.