Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL other games thread - accept no substitutes

Looked like a hamstring.

Richardson was a lone bright spot for the Buffs last year.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    TJ Lang would've done it.
    TJ would have landed on him so his spleen squirted out of his nose.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Harbaugh looking for rules changes for ineligible substitutiuons of eligible players. He's more Harbaugh than I thought.

Particularly, Vereen's check in that was announced late and then Brady went right to the snap.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300..._atn_wesseling
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

If Rodgers can get this kind of time against the Seahawks and has a weakness in the secondary to exploit, the Packers will be in business.

Still not sure of how successful the defense can be.

If Rodgers can get this kind of time against the Seahawks and has a weakness in the secondary to exploit, the Packers will be in business.

Need to avoid leaking the big play mostly.

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL

Brady on complaints about 4 OL in game: "Maybe those guys gotta study the rule book and figure it out."

Carolina is a much better D than the Packers, not saying they can't stop Seattle if they play them. I just very much doubt it, the Packer defense isn't exactly confidence inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Carolina is a much better D than the Packers, not saying they can't stop Seattle if they play them. I just very much doubt it, the Packer defense isn't exactly confidence inspiring.
    The Panthers have been terrible on D at points this year. Their secondary has two starters who are marginal on their best days. The strength of this team is its front seven and the best player, Hardy, is on the Inactive list. They aren't that good.

That's how the Packers scored 38 on them.

That was an odd front. They had 2 smaller guys standing up at DT there. Irvin and someone.

That was an odd front. They had 2 smaller guys standing up at DT there. Irvin and someone.
    Spies and Cam can't tell which one pre-snap. Tolbert should have had that for a first.

Kuechly could have ended that much earlier. He went for the strip.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The Panthers have been terrible on D at points this year. Their secondary has two starters who are marginal on their best days. The strength of this team is its front seven and the best player, Hardy, is on the Inactive list. They aren't that good.

That's how the Packers scored 38 on them.
    I didn't say they were good, just better than GB, which isn't saying much.

Well that's game. Unlikely suspect to put it away, Luke Wilson with 2 big 3rd down grabs.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Panthers had a shot in this game. Sadly, they fumbled them away and farted on 3rd downs too frequently...

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I didn't say they were good, just better than GB, which isn't saying much.
    With Star LouieLouie out, I don't think they are. Certainly not in the backend. And they are certainly aren't "much better" as you initially claimed.

And the juggernaut Seattle offense has 24 points.

This game is sucking for me.
    My first choice was for Carolina to win.
    My consolation prize was for Seattle to dominate Carolina, preferably a shutout, so I could rub it in King Friday's nose.

Carolina is sorta making a game of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Well that's game. Unlikely suspect to put it away, Luke Wilson with 2 big 3rd down grabs.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I would give our 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Kuechly.

Seriously - I would do it.

Wow, you don't see much of that route having success versus Seattle.

Dagger