Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Cowboys Game Thread 01/11/2015

Weak sauce. Williams and Hyde fucked that. And Hayward with weak effort earlier.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    What about the run game isn't working? Both guys are running the ball well. The subbing will pay off in the 4th Qtr.
    so far the running game is working, but letting a guy stand on the sideline freezing when he's on a hot streak (lacy) isn't a smart move

and even if the run game is working, we'll abandon it later in the game, stubby always does

Ground Rat
    Rodgers is not healthy enough. Deep shit cuz this defense can't stop Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    its not that they aren't open (except for two red zone PAs). He is looking to get deep.
    Kind of been his sop lately as the offense has sputtered hasn't it?

What horrible tackling. The defense needs to play a hell of a lot better than that.
    I think Packers will have to control ball, defense can only slow Dallas scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    When he's on the field he's capable...below average but capable. Even Red likes him now.

Brad Jones is not capable

We got LB's at UW Madison I'd rather see on the field today than Brad Jones
    red doesn't want him on D. He can blitz and play the TE in the slot. That's about what Jones does. Stick them in space and its bad news.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers4Glory View Post
    Rodgers is not healthy enough. Deep shit cuz this defense can't stop Dallas
    Rodgers is fine...we just refuse to ever change the offense. We run the same 40 yard bombs all the time. We predictably run on 1st down and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use play action. It is disappointing that Stubby doesn't take full advantage of his resources.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    When he's on the field he's capable...below average but capable. Even Red likes him now.

Brad Jones is not capable

We got LB's at UW Madison I'd rather see on the field today than Brad Jones
    when i saw jones on the field for that play, i started to post how he's about to fuck up

he fucked up before i could even type anything

the last 3 or 4 games, everytime he's been on the field a big play has happened for the other team

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    so far the running game is working, but letting a guy stand on the sideline freezing when he's on a hot streak (lacy) isn't a smart move

and even if the run game is working, we'll abandon it later in the game, stubby always does
    Lacy's success has been due to blocking. No knock on Lacy! But either Lacy or Starks are fine, rotating is good.

we are so screwed. Dallas just knows what we're doing on off. and def. We can't stop them

Rodgers is fine...we just refuse to ever change the offense. We run the same 40 yard bombs all the time. We predictably run on 1st down and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use play action. It is disappointing that Stubby doesn't take full advantage of his resources.
    i agree we call waaaaaay too many deep long developing plays

Are we EVER going to attack the middle of the field with anyone?
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Rodgers can't play his usual game, has to hurrry throws

Offense is out of sync a bit.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

and now the run game is dead in the water

Two weeks to prepare and this is the best we can do? I haven't seen a new wrinkle yet. Same old plays.

What do you really expect? Stubby is an average coach at best.

Rodgers is fine...
    no way

Soooo screwed!

Right off the top of his helmet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.