Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Cowboys Game Thread 01/11/2015

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Are we EVER going to attack the middle of the field with anyone?
    you'd think that someone in the organization would say "hey, that over the middle shit always works against us, why don't we try that?"

Blue 58? lol, what is that?

Did that ball hit Nelson in the helmet?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Packers are not stepping up, almost everybody regressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Rodgers can't play his usual game, has to hurrry throws
    So change it up. Why has Cobb not been in the backfield? Why do we just do the same things over and over and over? I want to see more receivers in motion...I want to see something that shows that Stubby actually put thought into a game plan. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that happened even though he had TWO FUCKING WEEKS to figure something out.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Playing to not lose. Not playing for next week.... Long path to SB with a 50% offense.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Ground Rat
    Rodgers took a sack in the pocket after having all Day to throw. Usually he grts out of the pocket and makes shit happen.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    you'd think that someone in the organization would say "hey, that over the middle shit always works against us, why don't we try that?"
    I know we don't have Gronk...but with Lacy and a capable OL, we should have SOMEONE who can at least get a consistent 6-8 yards up the seam. Put Jordy in motion and let him do it, for crying out loud.

The play calling chorus is out already. The plays were working when the blocking was solid. No play calling complaints then. Rodgers can't move much, needs perfect pass protection, is hurrying throws more than usual.

Lets go O-line

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    What do you really expect? Stubby is an average coach at best.
    Silly statement IMO. He's second to Hoody Genius in record over last six or seven years.....wins a divisional title nearly every year.

Exactly which coaches would you take over him ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Hawk with nice fill.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Time for a Romo INT

Did he just say "play made by AJ Hawk"?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers4Glory View Post
    Rodgers took a sack in the pocket after having all Day to throw. Usually he grts out of the pocket and makes shit happen.
    You knew that was going to be the case...SO CHANGE UP YOUR FUCKING OFFENSIVE GAME PLAN. Stop with the deep routes. A crossing pattern where you get some natural "picks" on defenders. ANYTHING.

I know we don't have Gronk...but with Lacy and a capable OL, we should have SOMEONE who can at least get a consistent 6-8 yards up the seam. Put Jordy in motion and let him do it, for crying out loud.
    3 screens, drop to Kuhn. Its not like they haven't called it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

For the love of God, can we please get a Turnover!

We can't even run a bubble screen, for pete sakes. The Cowboys can. Why? Because we don't use motion enough with our WRs.

It's short, but they'll get it

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    3 screens, drop to Kuhn. Its not like they haven't called it.
    I'm not talking a screen pass. We need someone running forward attacking the defense.

Also everytime the Boys don't blitz, Starks and Lacy leak out as an outlet receiver. So far, he hasn't thrown it to them.

don't forget gang, our CB tandem is one of the highest paid in the whole league, if not THE highest paid