Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Cowboys Game Thread 01/11/2015

Twitter debate about which of three Packer defenders blew the Witten coverage
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    7 points in almost a half of football. We need 28-35 points to win this game. No other way.
    Shitty thing is, Dallas defense isn't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Shitty thing is, Dallas defense isn't that good.
    Yep. And Stubby can't figure out how to beat them. The Lions even figured out for at least a half.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    we need to crush Romo with a big hit
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

ridiculous spot

I thought Witten was just a lousy possession receiver.

Another TE absolutely decimating our pathetic defense. A slow one at that.

Bad spot.

WOW, they gave them an extra 2 yards there

refs in jerry's pocket again

Dallas executing this perfectly. Running out clock and keeping Arod off the field. God Damn it. I HATE DALLAS!

Need a pass rush that isn't happening. Murray isn't giving then 2nd and 3 later in this half.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Dallas executing this perfectly. Running out clock and keeping Arod off the field. God Damn it. I HATE DALLAS!
    Sounds like good coaching......

Packers look like they don't want anything to do with having to play in Seattle next week. No intensity or focus at all. Really getting tired of this team playing like crap in home playoff games year after year.

At least Jerry's money hasn't reached the replay booth yet.

Blog Entries
    we get the dam ball after the Half

Need to hold the to a FIELD GOAL
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    Packers look like they don't want anything to do with having to play in Seattle next week. No intensity or focus at all. Really getting tired of this team playing like crap in home playoff games year after year.
    Nonsense, they were firing off ball to open game, both sides

Time for Shields or Williams to get lit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    we get the dam ball after the Half

Need to hold the to a FIELD GOAL
    Pffttt. How is that going to happen?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    The playoff home field advantage seems to have disappeared ten years ago vs. Vick