Thread: How do you beat the Seahawks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I'm thinking we ought to shitcan the no huddle offense in Seattle if, after the first series or so, the crowd noise makes communication time-consuming and difficult.

Huddle up. Everyone is on the same page and our TOP goes up. If it were only me, I'd start the game huddling up and move on to the no huddle after the crowd settles down...after our first few TD's.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I'm thinking we ought to shitcan the no huddle offense in Seattle if, after the first series or so, the crowd noise makes communication time-consuming and difficult.

Huddle up. Everyone is on the same page and our TOP goes up. If it were only me, I'd start the game huddling up and move on to the no huddle after the crowd settles down...after our first few TD's.
    I agree this is a good strategy and especially if we get an early jump.

I expect the Packers to score very early in tomorrows game.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post

I wouldn't run any no huddle... let them substitute - you know who is going to be on the field against your personnel. If Stubby and staff did their jobs during the week of preparation, then we should be able to handle the subpackages - I think it is more important to have our own shit together, than to try and "trip them up" on personnel or gimmickry.

They're well coached, and aren't going to be thrown off by no-huddle, and given that the crowd noise is idiotic there, no-huddle would probably cause us more harm than good.
    wist