Here's what I'm talking about on Sherman and the slants.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-avoiding-him

First play Sherman's on the short side of the field. Jordy beat Sherman like a red-headed step-child while Sherman turned himself in circles. But the slot is tight and the safety/nickel on that side has the slant covered because there's just not enough space on the short side with the safety/nickel up.

The next play Sherman's on the wide side with a wider slot to occupy the safety/nickel. Boykin didn't work Sherman at the line but the slant woulda been wide open there had he done so.

The safety ran with Cobb that time in what looked like straight 1-high man coverage but if you can beat Sherman inside (I think you can because he protects against his lack of speed by bailing out a bit) it presents a two-on-one matchup if they're in their Cover-3 zone with the safety/nickel and I think Rodgers could abuse that situation standing from the gun with a quick read and throw to the slant or the slot up the seam to eat up some yards. If they're in man then Adams/Nelson can hit the slant while the slot runs the safety off.

Cmon baby get it done Davante!