Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
First, the Packers had to prove themselves by beating the Eagles. They destroyed them.

Then, the Packers had to prove themselves by beating a Patriots team that many had as the best in the league. They won that game and never trailed from start to finish.

Then the Packers had to prove themselves against a physical Lions team that beat them up earlier in the year, with the Conference title on the line. They won that game even though Rodgers went out for 8 minutes and played hurt.

Then the Packers had to prove themselves against the sexy upset pick Cowboys with their big, bad OL and 3 MVP candidates behind that line. They won that game with a hobbled quarterback.

The Packers were 3-1 against teams that played in the divisional and 1-1 against teams that are playing this weekend. Unfortunately the 1 is the team that they play next.

This is another test, the toughest yet, but this Packers team has hit a lot of checkmarks they haven't been able to hit over the last few years. I think that we're going to see a team that puts up one hell of a fight on both sides of the ball and might just be able to pull the upset. It's just something the greats have to do sometimes. I'm not saying they're among the greats but they've got a great shot, starting this weekend.
Good post. Except - all those were at Lambeau... Change the venue and have a 100% ARod and I'd say we'd win. Flip it - we still have a shot (as any team does any week). But it'll be the biggest test Pack has had in years.

Hoping for a good, clean and fun to watch game.