we need a brilliant gameplan. Much like the way Favre beat Baltimore back in the day when their defense was absurdly good.

can Mike come up with a gameplan to solve their defense? I don't believe they're as good as last year, and the offenses they've seen the past few weeks aren't exactly scary or very good. Carolina was by far the best they've seen recently.

MM will have to come up w/ a great gameplan to help protect Rodgers. Running will be tough but we can't abandon it just because it's tough sledding. With a healthy A-rod I feel like it's not impossible. With a gimpy A-rod I'm afraid he won't last this game. It's going to take a great plan and effort from the defense to keep us in it. AND not to exclude Sherman's side from the plan. Have to use the entire field and attack him the same as anyone. The whole defense is good, but nobody is so good that we should refuse to look his way. He's not Revis or Sanders at CB. We shouldn't have to score 28 points to win, so the defense needs to bring their A game. Special teams scare me because we need points. Being able to execute and make a FG is going to be critical.

we will see what MM can put together. A win on the road w/ a gimpy QB in Seattle would be huge for his reputation.