Love Bowen's work but his omission of how a quick slant is covered in that defense interesting...

I don't think either of the slot defenders can get there in time if the receiver gets off the line OK, unless he guesses right and bails on the slot receiver right away. That then would leave Cobb or RichRod open on a quick route up the seam before he gets to the deep safety.

if Sherman uses that weak one-handed press and turn outside and run technique to cover his deep third against a fly/fade while the wideout goes inside on a quick slant, with Rodgers quick release and no step drop from the gun, the ball's long gone by the time that shot above is even taken. The receiver could have the ball to him and be out of the Curl-Flat Drop area before the box safety/nickel-back can get there, particularly if he has to deal with a slot receiver off the snap.

I hope we see it because I'd love nothing more than to see Davante Adams school Sherman at the line. Jordy too but I think Jordy would get more attention and Adams has the ability to beat press coverage and run quick routes. Jordy's more of a loper while Adams has better change of direction. But he does need to snatch it in with strong hands unlike Tampa I believe it was at the goal line. Then get his head on a swivel because someone will be flying that way, either from the inside slot area or deep middle.