Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: How do you beat the Seahawks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Packers win if Cobb has as many TD throws (1) as Wilson. We will see it someday. Why not today?

I am more concerned with limiting Wilson's options in this game than concentrating on Lynch. Limit The Beast as much as you can inside - but don't let Wilson get outside.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    I am more concerned with limiting Wilson's options in this game than concentrating on Lynch. Limit The Beast as much as you can inside - but don't let Wilson get outside.
    I agree. Wilson is the key for Seattle's offense. Keep him contained (real estate-wise) and you can severely limit their offense.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    NFL Network guys are talking about Cam Chancellor leaping over the OL on field goal tries.

QUESTION: Has anyone ever seen the guys up front on a field goal try use a pass protection upright stance rather than a hand in the dirt stance?

It seems to me it could be done.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    That FG block tech requires a 'tell' by the snapper. Packers self scouting should find anything like that. They could even bait The Chancellor and maybe pick up a critical first down. That's a spy versus spy thing and either side can get burned.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Not that I think we'll be kicking FG's instead of scoring TD's.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Bump For posterity.

^ Sadist.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    ^ Sadist.
    Only on weekends

How do you move this thread to he Garbage Can?

Too many memories. This game still hurts me deeply.

Might I humbly suggest that a a crucial, late game moment when the Seahawks need big yardage or a TD, keeping a safety back?

Cover 0 failed last night again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.