Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: How do you beat the Seahawks?

How do you move this thread to he Garbage Can?

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    They are beatable, but not by a team that is built like we are... we are soft philosophically, and we don't believe in playing defense for its own sake. Our defense is a function of our offense, and generally requires that our offense stake us to a lead. Absent that scenario, we are very beatable against even average teams, i.e. Buffalo.

If we had any semblance of a defense whatsoever, I'd say we have a chance, b/c talentwise, offense vs. offense, I think we have the edge; but our defense is such a mess, and the coaching is so bad, that there is no way we can close the gap.

Hopefully Capers will be shown the door, and we can infuse some talent into the ILB position and along the DL, i.e. a couple of run stopping NT types the likes of which we kicked out of town from last year.

TT's approach to building a defense is seriously flawed, but if we can get a competent DC to have input on player procurement, maybe we can improve enough to be a threat before Rodgers run is over.
    And the beat goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Too many memories. This game still hurts me deeply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    We have to be effective running the ball
    Protect AROD
    No turnovers
    Keep Russell Wilson in the pocket
    Contain their run game
    Win the turnover battle

and yes..we may need to do all 5 of those to win

Hey, do this!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Might I humbly suggest that a a crucial, late game moment when the Seahawks need big yardage or a TD, keeping a safety back?

Cover 0 failed last night again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.